Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always see someone giving great backhanded compliments to her and she never gets on to it. 🤣

I hope its you, it always makes me chuckle. 💖

I might of screen recorded, I'll check and upload tomorrow!!

That bloody false posh accent she puts on is so annoying!!! Argh.

P.s she's had them shorts on for days, CRUSTY FLAPS.
she is a dirty crusty ugly face witch she is in heat for mo deen. chelsea your mod`s love you NOT..

Take your mod`s off you nut job we will roast your fat ass. you need mods you can`t handle it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The Lulu Marie situation is comical, because she genuinely didn’t do anything & Chelsea is having delusions

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she is on using chelsealeeartroots. she is out trailing the streets for more booze, oh it`s going to be a wild night lol.

Reactions: 5
More beer 🙄 Boooyaka A witch like me !!! Great start to the new year no change.

P.S. Few minutes ago she was asking for gifts again complaining she's skint 🤣🤣

All mods removed apart from old boy mickey 🤣 he’s hardly on so start trolling guys because it’s 1-10 chance u will be seen to get blocked haha. What’s going down with this lulu situation chelsea thinks it’s an old mod with the initials NG but lulu went live the other day she isn’t who chelsea thinks. reckon she’s on crack with them delusions

There's someone still modding in silence though, is that manky mickey? My aunt is mates with his wife.. Wonder if she knows what he's up to YET?

Reactions: 3
HAHA she is triggered about the You Tube posts, she going to run to the po po, oh and she is skint lmfao. begging for gifts and asking for support, no one supports a RACIST witch.

There's someone still modding in silence though, is that manky mickey? My aunt is mates with his wife.. Wonder if she knows what he's up to YET?
sticky micky wants chelsea hes giving her many gifts, another girl he prowls over is Elza.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Micky is pretending he wants chelsea as a daughter now cos he been called out on here yday 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Micky is pretending he wants chelsea as a daughter now cos he been called out on here yday 🤣🤣
Said it a few times until chelsea noticed.......dirty old man

she is a dirty crusty ugly face witch she is in heat for mo deen. chelsea your mod`s love you NOT..

Take your mod`s off you nut job we will roast your fat ass. you need mods you can`t handle it.
Modeen? 🤢🤮 Desperation

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.