Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's been posted on Facebook? People keep mentioning it. I deleted my fb ages ago

Reactions: 3
She is on facebook as well under chelsealee art
Yeah you can find her whole family through it. I think its bleeping disgusting that she classes tiktok as her job, makes money through gifts yet decides to use the money all on herself. Claims she sends £100 to that russian boy or whatever.. Yet does her own kids see any of it?! No! She's repulsive.

Reactions: 4
She is on facebook as well under chelsealee art

But what is the hype about that picture?
Nothing he`s ugly like her lol.

Yeah you can find her whole family through it. I think its bleeping disgusting that she classes tiktok as her job, makes money through gifts yet decides to use the money all on herself. Claims she sends £100 to that russian boy or whatever.. Yet does her own kids see any of it?! No! She's repulsive.
she is the spitting image of her mother.

Reactions: 2
She is off her head again tonight, giving the chair a lap dance and going absolutely mental gyrating and grinding🤣🤣🤣....

• Haha
Her brothers picture
To be honest the amount of sh1t and constant lying that spews out of her mouth is embaressing!!!

How much weed does she smoke a day ffs

To be honest the amount of sh1t and constant lying that spews out of her mouth is embaressing!!!

How much weed does she smoke a day ffs
god knows but she buys it every other day....

Looks like she got a ban lol

State of it she's literally got 100 people on her live, she might at well be sat there talking to herself. She's completely sloshed. 🙄
She IS talking to herself😅 never reads the comments at that stage!! And she still thinks she is hot 🔥 ...my god her eyes are worse that she thought!!!!!

she is off out for more booze lol..
Oh no really?? Booze or mr green and arabs?🤣🤣🤣...maybe mo deen is giving her a booty call🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.