Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, she's annoying people in the street ๐Ÿ˜• Fishing for compliments and not getting any ๐Ÿ˜… How long till she causes a fight?..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God, she's annoying people in the street ๐Ÿ˜• Fishing for compliments and not getting any ๐Ÿ˜… How long till she causes a fight?..
Cant even go out without sucking on a bottle...now she is looking for a 27yr old "to ride all night" ๐Ÿ˜–

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Cant even go out without sucking on a bottle...now she is looking for a 27yr old "to ride all night" ๐Ÿ˜–
Walking through the street shouting about riding a 27 year old all night and how much she loves tight balls... ๐Ÿ˜…
I would tit myself if I heard that heavy breathing coming up behind me in the street ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she scoffed that food like a canibal looked like a pile of crap poor witch eating yesterdays leftovers .....you are the woman witch, and you do always eat like that...you could not even stand up to eat that muck piss head.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I get such anxiety whenever I see her lives. I'm constantly worrying about her neighbours. I'd be furious if I was above, below or next to her flat. Blaring music out at unsociable hours.

She was transphobic to one of my favourite tik tokers. If she is unwell and blaming her outbursts on that then she needs to get some help. Her gifters/followers need to stop enabling her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see her American friend has turned up. She has gone abit quiet today.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she may have been banned again from TikTok. Iโ€™m glad people are reporting her. She needs to stay off social media and focus on her mental health

Reactions: 4
I think she may have been banned again from TikTok. Iโ€™m glad people are reporting her. She needs to stay off social media and focus on her mental health
[/QUOTE she has her friend there she is nt banned
Her friend is there that`s why she is not on.

Reactions: 2
Bet she is well jealous sitting watching her friend getting her hair done in Harrods lol...

• Haha
Bet she is well jealous sitting watching her friend getting her hair done in Harrods lol...
Only last week she hated Harrods & couldn't be bothered going in there ๐Ÿ˜‚

Did you see one of her latest videos where she's walking through Harrods shouting roots darling & the 2 security guards appearing out of nowhere to keep an eye on her๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Yeah, her mate's sitting there getting pampered and she's getting a patch test ๐Ÿ˜… Probably did a spot of lifting while she was waiting ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is trying to say the bottle of gin it's her design haha it isn't the creator has commented after being told she is taking credit for there work

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.