Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like others have suggested I think she has a personality disorder which is partly which she’s so impulsive and never learns from her behaviour. Would explain why she’s flush with cash one minute then broke the next - she can’t stop herself buying beer and crap and then she’s on the bones of her arse again.
I'm not sure I believe her tales of poverty , either. Since someone mentioned the DWP to her, she has started the narrative of being skint and in the same breath is going on about going to new york (ha!)and dropping £800 on a phone.

Then again, I don't know what to believe because of all the bullshit she spews. 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is rotten to the core.

Reactions: 7
Uh oh lisa starz, she's going to track your IP and her and the po po are going to knock at your door together. 🤣

Why didn't you tell us you had the whole ocean in your knickers? HOW BIG ARE THEY? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s on her chelsealeeartroots account and blocking people who have a few followers

Reactions: 2
She is a bleeping monster. Shes burnt her foot and has it stuck in her freezer (🤮) And has just been saying she taught her son to never touch the fire by putting his hand close to it and so he never went near the fire again. No wonder she doesn't have her kids. Cruel, selfish fruit loop.

Sorry was too shocked, only caught the end

Sorry, not very good at this 🙈🤣 try this one

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I always miss when she talks about me 🤭

She won't block me. She loves me, really nice to me in chat anyway 🤣👀

I always see someone giving great backhanded compliments to her and she never gets on to it. 🤣

I hope its you, it always makes me chuckle. 💖

I always see someone giving great backhanded compliments to her and she never gets on to it. 🤣

I might of screen recorded, I'll check and upload tomorrow!!

That bloody false posh accent she puts on is so annoying!!! Argh.

I might of screen recorded, I'll check and upload tomorrow!!

That bloody false posh accent she puts on is so annoying!!! Argh.
P.s she's had them shorts on for days, CRUSTY FLAPS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.