Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear I'm blocked couldn't keep my mouth shut
I only said imagine u paid for a meal and then to be seated next to that spouting her hateful and graphic words for all to hear into a mobile phone

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Disgusting witch

Cry me a river lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So apparently her la friend comes tomorrow 🤣 does anyone remember her saying she was taking an ex mod to court in january? when’s the date of that then haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are all fake accounts. she made a video ages ago about them. She deleted everything. I used to follow her Instagram too and that’s gone. I liked her! Down to earth and a better artist too 🤣 Dunno what happened wit them two?? maybe Lisa saw the light Hope so coz she don’t need that mess bringing her down
Yes! Lisa is really interesting & talented.

The thing that im iffy about with her is the company she keeps/kept? I wouldn't be seen dead with a racist, obnoxious narcissist like leanne.

I hope she has taken a step back.

She comments on people around her in restaurants etc but she’s bored and lonely and is desperate not to be left with her own thoughts.
Most of the time when people go out alone they want to grab a quick bite or drink in peace and have some time to themselves, Chelsea has no choice and is desperate to find someone else to talk to - or she’ll talk ABOUT them if she can’t manage that.

It’s zero surprise that staff/managers don’t want someone shouting loudly into her phone and slagging off their other patrons. But she acts surprised every single time they call her out on it - even though it happens to her every week!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She comments on people around her in restaurants etc but she’s bored and lonely and is desperate not to be left with her own thoughts.
Most of the time when people go out alone they want to grab a quick bite or drink in peace and have some time to themselves, Chelsea has no choice and is desperate to find someone else to talk to - or she’ll talk ABOUT them if she can’t manage that.

It’s zero surprise that staff/managers don’t want someone shouting loudly into her phone and slagging off their other patrons. But she acts surprised every single time they call her out on it - even though it happens to her every week!
I get the impression she is very jealous watching people having genuine connections with eachother, having fun and laughing. So she sets out to sabotage them so that they feel as tit as she does.

It's really sad and I would feel bad for anyone else in that situation.

There are people in the world who are really really struggling for whatever reason, yet they choose to get on with it and do their best.

Leanne weaponises her struggles and projects them on to everyone else.

Reactions: 13
Lisa Starz has uploaded another video on YouTube from last night!

Lisa, you're a legend. The more people see these disgusting moments of hers, the better.

Anyone else want to jump through the phone and knock her out after watching? 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I ended up watching her at stupid o clock flashing her grubby bra and turning on people that are genuine followers asking why they're up in her business. She went on some misogynistic rant about how women only go out dressed like they're looking to get fucked and if they are getting fucked they're giving it away for free which is disgusting and should be charging 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
see the state of the headscarf on her lol.
Look on youtube, someone posted the full video of her rant at the chinese restaurant. Throwing out insults to british men galore! Wasnt her ex husband british? Now wants a chinese man or japanese! Wtf...she is horny as hell!!!!! Now she was saying that she realises her american friend is not just coming to see her but going to see london and C just happens to live there! Last night she was mouthing off that she lives in chelsea, like an uppercrust, thats why her friend wants to stay with her...she ended her live suddenly with a rant about bullies etc. I think someone quoted her flat number...

She will be foaming at the mouth...

More than usual I mean. 🤣

Oh well, she now has some time to wash and change her clothes, maybe do an 'O PLEX' treatment or two.

Even better she could contact moschino about that AD campaign she has convinced herself they would want to do with her, what with her being 'Tiktok famous, 20 million views, art into fashion, for the kids, billionaire brothers, Hugh Grosvenor, Belgravia darling OOOH' and all...
Once a week wash Pfooofh🤢

Carry on the trolls are making her more famous she states....errrrr nothing over 150 views daaaaarling...when you had thousands.....yes more famous indeed....BIG HEAD 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Look on youtube, someone posted the full video of her rant at the chinese restaurant. Throwing out insults to british men galore! Wasnt her ex husband british? Now wants a chinese man or japanese! Wtf...she is horny as hell!!!!! Now she was saying that she realises her american friend is not just coming to see her but going to see london and C just happens to live there! Last night she was mouthing off that she lives in chelsea, like an uppercrust, thats why her friend wants to stay with her...she ended her live suddenly with a rant about bullies etc. I think someone quoted her flat number...

Carry on the trolls are making her more famous she states....errrrr nothing over 150 views daaaaarling...when you had thousands.....yes more famous indeed....BIG HEAD 🤣🤣🤣
Are we counting the 'flap washing' in the hotel bathroom with the robbed flannels as that once a week wash 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Lisa Starz has uploaded another video on YouTube from last night!

Lisa, you're a legend. The more people see these disgusting moments of hers, the better.

Anyone else want to jump through the phone and knock her out after watching? 🤣🤣
Hell yes.

Disgusting witch

Cry me a river lol
Hey lisa Starz i bloody love you keep posting on you tube we all love it x

Shes An absolute joke tbh!!

And then it was said wednesday .

Yes and while she was telling everyone to eff off "chelsea" was laughing!!!! Does C actually have any loyalty/friendship to anyone who doesnt throw cash in her direction???

Why was she in care as a kid??
I am sure someone will let us know...

Yeah you need to hide that massive manly square forehead.

It’s Queencontraverc who had all the real tea on Chelsea , she worked in the women’s refuge she was in many many years ago and became friends with her and godess later on in life , she told endless stories of them all going out and Chelsea running off from bars not paying , stealing a pineapple from the local shops and so on , queencontraverc had access to Chelsea’s files and I dare repeat what she said said as it’s a major breach , Chelsea wasn’t big on tiktok at the time
Do you know where Queencontraver is ?

Last edited:

Are we counting the 'flap washing' in the hotel bathroom with the robbed flannels as that once a week wash
Yes! Lisa is really interesting & talented.

The thing that im iffy about with her is the company she keeps/kept? I wouldn't be seen dead with a racist, obnoxious narcissist like leanne.

I hope she has taken a step back.
Might explain her rant about Italian men last night. She always seems to change her opinion on things depending on what mood she is in.
I hope Lisa has taken time away from it though, she seems like such a soothing sweet soul and you could see the tension on her face managing Chelsea and her outbursts. She made the mistake of reading out that someone had seen chelseas address posted on tiktok and Chelsea went off on one about people wanting to kill her and poor Lisa's face was like here we go again 😐

Are we counting the 'flap washing' in the hotel bathroom with the robbed flannels as that once a week wash

Might explain her rant about Italian men last night. She always seems to change her opinion on things depending on what mood she is in.
I hope Lisa has taken time away from it though, she seems like such a soothing sweet soul and you could see the tension on her face managing Chelsea and her outbursts. She made the mistake of reading out that someone had seen chelseas address posted on tiktok and Chelsea went off on one about people wanting to kill her and poor Lisa's face was like here we go again 😐
I have not seen anything with her address out there lol.

I have not seen anything with her address out there lol.
Someone said it had been mentioned on tiktok but I've seen various guesses not the exact number/building. I've never been to her part of London but you can easily work out where she lives because she films every single minute of her life down to what floor she lives on and the entire layout of her flat. I think when the infamous modeen night happened it was mentioned exactly where they were as well.

Reactions: 2
Someone said it had been mentioned on tiktok but I've seen various guesses not the exact number/building. I've never been to her part of London but you can easily work out where she lives because she films every single minute of her life down to what floor she lives on and the entire layout of her flat. I think when the infamous modeen night happened it was mentioned exactly where they were as well.
What was the infamous modeen night? I've heard her mention it but didn't see it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.