Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said it had been mentioned on tiktok but I've seen various guesses not the exact number/building. I've never been to her part of London but you can easily work out where she lives because she films every single minute of her life down to what floor she lives on and the entire layout of her flat. I think when the infamous modeen night happened it was mentioned exactly where they were as well.
Where is the video of her kissing him anyone know ?

What was the infamous modeen night? I've heard her mention it but didn't see it.
me either.

There was screen recordings of it and the woman she was with kissing him as well on tiktok which is where I saw it. Think it's on youtube as well. I hadn't seen it before then but recognised her mentioning his name when she was asking him to give her a daughter.

ETA just checked there's still clips of her with him up and the one of her in her flat kissing him. Are we allowed to mention TT names on here?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There was screen recordings of it and the woman she was with kissing him as well on tiktok which is where I saw it. Think it's on youtube as well. I hadn't seen it before then but recognised her mentioning his name when she was asking him to give her a daughter.
There is one with her kissing him in her flat i saw it ages ago but can`t find it now.

ETA just checked there's still clips of her with him up and the one of her in her flat kissing him. Are we allowed to mention TT names on here?
I'm sure you can yeah

Reactions: 1
So whats happening these days? I haven't been on in a while. Lushy brushy is back as a mod now, what about peaches and lulu? Is butterfly monster, sorry, moonstar back on this planet yet? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah ok I wasn't sure. There's some on thisismymazda page
Who is that guy Mo Deen anyway Google him and it said something about him harassing the WWE guy John Cena he doesn't have many followers on any socials.. Another one who thinks he's tiktok famous 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Or did he have loads on TT before his account got banned?
Also wtf have I just seen 🤢

Reactions: 4
I'm sure you can yeah
yes you can it`s tattle life lol.

Ah ok I wasn't sure. There's some on thisismymazda page
on tt or you tube

Who is that guy Mo Deen anyway Google him and it said something about him harassing the WWE guy John Cena he doesn't have many followers on any socials.. Another one who thinks he's tiktok famous 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Or did he have loads on TT before his account got banned?
Also wtf have I just seen 🤢
what did you see lol

Reactions: 2
I can see it’s not just me that notices she doesn’t know wash 🤮 How anyone can stand be next to her i don’t know maybe that’s the main reason no one sits near her in the restaurant and gives her dirty looks because of the pure stench coming of her 🤭🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can see it’s not just me that notices she doesn’t know wash 🤮 How anyone can stand be next to her i don’t know maybe that’s the main reason no one sits near her in the restaurant and gives her dirty looks because of the pure stench coming of her 🤭🤢😂
she goes on about crusty nickers alot bet hers are well crusty lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched last night's carry on 😅 She is an absolute train wreck. Zero class, zero morals, zero manners and zero friends. That bullshit is not bipolar.

I ended up watching her at stupid o clock flashing her grubby bra and turning on people that are genuine followers asking why they're up in her business. She went on some misogynistic rant about how women only go out dressed like they're looking to get fucked and if they are getting fucked they're giving it away for free which is disgusting and should be charging 😳
Says her who went out dressed in only a body suit 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.