Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mods feed her false information all the time. A really quick Google will show you that TikTok 'gifts' are actually taxable income and have to be declared. But it's not the tax office Chelsea needs to worry about (yet). It's the benefits office, she needs to declare it to them before somebody else does. She's rattled coz she's started saying 'I don't make any money on TikTok' but we all know just a few weeks ago she was bragging about the amount of castles Ricksta was gifting her. They only need to look at her feed anyway. Who on benefits can afford to get botox and eat out all the time? She's an idiot. She's doing it all in full view. She could end up homeless.
If she end`s up homeless she will be back out there prostituting her fat ass again... remember LEANNE FEELEY YOU ARE A NOBODY WITH YOUR LARGE FOREHEAD, & 2 STAINED GREY BOTTOM TEETH, MONKEY FACE witch.

Exactly, she has been talking a lot today about not making any money out of tiktok 😀 She knows she is in trouble. Lying is second nature to people like her. That's why she is talking about taking down her accounts and videos, not realising that once it's out there you can't take it back.
She has been so awful to a lot of people I am sure there are plenty who will report her, taking down her accounts won't make any difference.
She has been literally begging people for gifts tonight, in exchange for the entertainment she is providing...

Reactions: 7
Exactly, she has been talking a lot today about not making any money out of tiktok 😀 She knows she is in trouble. Lying is second nature to people like her. That's why she is talking about taking down her accounts and videos, not realising that once it's out there you can't take it back.
She has been so awful to a lot of people I am sure there are plenty who will report her, taking down her accounts won't make any difference.
She has been literally begging people for gifts tonight, in exchange for the entertainment she is providing...
SHE IS A BEGGING LYING VILE RACIST witch ..

Reactions: 1
she is begging for gifts poor broke wannabe rich witch.
She was begging for people to buy her bottled water on live earlier, saying she should put bottled water on her amazon wish list 🤣🤣 its desperate.

Also i see she's made that Lulu Marie (who is a child) a proper mod now. She clearly takes advantage of the young and naive ones to get on her team to thicken up her ego. Its embarrassing that they think they're special 🤣 as it's only because no one else likes her. All a deluded bunch it seems. I do feel sorry for Chelsea in a way though as all of this is going to end one day and her bipolar will meet this huge wall and it'll all come crashing down. Maybe thats what she needs in order to get some help, seeing as her "friends" on tiktok are doing the opposite. "Yes Chelsea", "No Chelsea", "You're destined for fame Chelsea", "You should live in Windsor Chelsea" 😂 😂 Jesus wept 🤣🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If she end`s up homeless she will be back out there prostituting her fat ass again... remember LEANNE FEELEY YOU ARE A NOBODY WITH YOUR LARGE FOREHEAD, & 2 STAINED GREY BOTTOM TEETH, MONKEY FACE witch.
Wow. You REALLY dislike her. You have to have history with her from before TikTok. nobody gets this angry just watching a feed :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder what happened to marina the mod she seemed to be power mad with the block buttton lol
I’m just wondering when her sons will stumble across this thread seeing as they are grown now

Reactions: 4
Omg motifying there are people on there saying people condoning this behaviour aren't helping at all.. Spot on
Yes agree, she is loud, i dont care what anyone says, she even admits it a few times herself. You go to a pub for a sunday lunch. Have a woman loudly using vile words and swearing next to you. Going on periodic rants about food etc. Knocking her beer over calling staff every so often. She must understand that when she eats out she is MOST CERTAINLY NOT THE STAR OF THE SHOW or the only customer. Craving attention with constant NIT PICKING and outbursts. Going on about how great she is and everyone wants a piece of her 😺. All whilst filming people and making rude remarks about people when they tell you to hush. I would also be annoyed if i went out and some random was filming me, and laughing! She stoked a fire, then cant understand what happened. Its like tik tok gives her a sense of security to blurt out what she likes when she goes out. Bursts into tears if someone is rude to her, yet shouts vile sexual remarks at people!!! Other day she was filming an obese guy telling everyone on live he is a fat c**t. You keep reminding everyone that a b%^ch is 40, so grow up and act like it!!!! Her followers continue to encourage her to misbehave, and she falls hook, line and sinker all the time. When she insults people followers say "she didnt mean it leave her alone"....if someone said vile things to you...would you just leave it alone??????

One day she's gonna mess with the wrong person. She was constantly filming these ppl eating and shouting across the pub. And then is surprised when she gets threatened. Poor ppl trying to enjoy a nice meal and u got this pratt being obnoxious and nasty.
Before that she kept saying people were looking at her, flips the camera around to show the live, not one person was looking at her, she gets paranoid

I know people feel sorry for her but honestly no-one I know with bipolar behaves this way.. She is just an abnoxious, aggressive, dishonest individual. The level of stupidity amongst her 'followers' is frankly terrifying... as is the way she eats cake
And picks her nose and looks at it on lives all the time🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

piss off peaches
Lushy mushy has made her account private for some reason. Hardly any mods show their real faces. She has a guy over for a few days and doesnt want his face shown...now if that was me i would start wondering why...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well she is now saying she wants to move to the states .. thank god and she is quoting this thread 😂😂
The states will send her right back 🤣🤣....and NO darling....NO ONE IS EVEN REMOTELY JEALOUS OF YOU!!!!!!!! booyaka in da place!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone asked her last night why she was asking for gifts as she had mentioned on an earlier live that she hated TikTok beggars. Mods blocked them immediately, can’t even bear to answer a fair question. I blocked her account last night fed up seeing her begging face, she’s properly vile.

Yes agree, she is loud, i dont care what anyone says, she even admits it a few times herself. You go to a pub for a sunday lunch. Have a woman loudly using vile words and swearing next to you. Going on periodic rants about food etc. Knocking her beer over calling staff every so often. She must understand that when she eats out she is MOST CERTAINLY NOT THE STAR OF THE SHOW or the only customer. Craving attention with constant NIT PICKING and outbursts. Going on about how great she is and everyone wants a piece of her 😺. All whilst filming people and making rude remarks about people when they tell you to hush. I would also be annoyed if i went out and some random was filming me, and laughing! She stoked a fire, then cant understand what happened. Its like tik tok gives her a sense of security to blurt out what she likes when she goes out. Bursts into tears if someone is rude to her, yet shouts vile sexual remarks at people!!! Other day she was filming an obese guy telling everyone on live he is a fat c**t. You keep reminding everyone that a b%^ch is 40, so grow up and act like it!!!! Her followers continue to encourage her to misbehave, and she falls hook, line and sinker all the time. When she insults people followers say "she didnt mean it leave her alone"....if someone said vile things to you...would you just leave it alone??????

Before that she kept saying people were looking at her, flips the camera around to show the live, not one person was looking at her, she gets paranoid

And picks her nose and looks at it on lives all the time🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lushy mushy has made her account private for some reason. Hardly any mods show their real faces. She has a guy over for a few days and doesnt want his face shown...now if that was me i would start wondering why...🤣🤣🤣🤣

The states will send her right back 🤣🤣....and NO darling....NO ONE IS EVEN REMOTELY JEALOUS OF YOU!!!!!!!! booyaka in da place!!!
The nose picking, the belching, the food gorging 🤢 Just after she finished stuffing her face (with enough chinese food to feed a family of four), she started a rather long but charming rant, in which she suggested all her "trolls" should chow down on her period blood...
That's not bipolar, it's the drunken rantings of an aggressive, vulgar, attention seeker.
She is clearly unwell and that's not her fault but using bipolar as a deflection tool doesn't wash.
Her behaviour is going to result in either causing harm to herself or potentially some other poor unwitting sod.

• Sick
It looked like her friend jenna wasnt interested much in her, brushed her off a few times. Has anyone heard her music???
jenna said i`m away to get my nails done, then leanne said oh i think i`ll get my nails done.. she was hoping jenna would say oh come with me to get your nails done. she never. oh and her primark scarfs with paint splashed on them are £45 ..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
£45 including postage & packaging, I wonder does it include tax 🤣
If I saw someone walking around with one of her 'fucked in the head' scarves on, I would indeed think they must be very fucked in the head.
She also thinks "MosKino", as she pronounces it, are going to want to collaborate with her because she was wearing one of their jumpers in a video she posted.
Yeah.. Nah.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I saw someone walking around with one of her 'fucked in the head' scarves on, I would indeed think they must be very fucked in the head.
She also thinks "MosKino", as she pronounces it, are going to want to collaborate with her because she was wearing one of their jumpers in a video she posted.
Yeah.. Nah.
anyone who walks around wearing her primark scarfs will be know as a RACIST LOVER.

anyone who walks around wearing her primark scarfs will be know as a RACIST LOVER.
That’s the issue she has created. Her racism, and general warped behaviour is out there online forever now. No serious business would entertain her due to the negative association. Quite rightly too, she’s ruined herself and is desperately trying to cling on.

Reactions: 3
Someone has been in her chats warning her about the Dpw
Yes her disability money is not means tested but her housing benefits is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.