Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she not take a xanax or something. All that shouting and screaming.

Reactions: 4
I feel bad for the staff trying to do their jobs there (probably tired, probably short staffed because so many people are sick or self isolating right now especially in the hospitality industry) and they have someone sitting there shouting and ranting about god and everything else. They don’t need that. Stay in your flat and rant if you have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
she has been reading all the threads here lmfao she`s well triggered. truth hurts leanne feeley.
I know people feel sorry for her but honestly no-one I know with bipolar behaves this way.. She is just an abnoxious, aggressive, dishonest individual. The level of stupidity amongst her 'followers' is frankly terrifying... as is the way she eats cake

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel bad for the staff trying to do their jobs there (probably tired, probably short staffed because so many people are sick or self isolating right now especially in the hospitality industry) and they have someone sitting there shouting and ranting about god and everything else. They don’t need that. Stay in your flat and rant if you have to.
THIS. She prides herself on being working class yet treats people in the service industry like tit. She behaves worse than all the snotty posh women she rants about.

I first discovered her by stumbling onto one if her lives a couple of months ago and she had ordered a take away coffee but started shouting at the girl saying it wasn't good enough cause she's from Chelsea and a witch like her expects better. The poor girl didn't say anything but got her a fresh one. It was horrible to watch, there was nothing wrong with the coffee..

• Sad
She’s now bothering the Malaysian food stand people saying “I’m tiktok famous” Jesus
I have seen bipolar people act like this usually when they are unmedicated and alcohol is involved..
The one worst thing for schizophrenia or bipolar is alcohol

Reactions: 1
I know people feel sorry for her but honestly no-one I know with bipolar behaves this way.. She is just an abnoxious, aggressive, dishonest individual.
This is what I used to struggle with. I did have a lot of patience and empathy for her. I would watch her have an episode and wouldn't wish it on anyone. But after watching her a lot, the line between her bipolar and her awful behaviour becomes a lot clearer.

Reactions: 5
She got a vegan meal and asked for chicken on top, the guy said it’s a vegan stall 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
YOUR NOT FAMOUS MORE LIES ABOUT BEING IN THE RITZ LOL. YOU ARE A PROSTITUTE, AND A RACIST witch GET OVER YOURSELF.POOR MONKEY FACE woman.
Shouting in the street and on public transport about being tiktok famous 😅 People watch her because sadly, she is a hot mess.

She abused an artist and a poet on the street today, she is an ugly bully with no respect or empathy for others.

She was saying a few weeks back that Mick Jagger was buying one of her paintings 🤣🤣🤣
Obviously nobody with any business savvy would invest in, or want to be associated with someone like that.

The place she originally said were displaying and selling her paintings had no knowledge of her.

Anyway, a witch like her is off to America now....

If only... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she is now saying she wants to move to the states .. thank god and she is quoting this thread 😂😂
she is triggered cause tattle life saying she is going police ..run darling run along.

Shouting in the street and on public transport about being tiktok famous 😅 People watch her because sadly, she is a hot mess.

She abused an artist and a poet on the street today, she is an ugly bully with no respect or empathy for others.

She was saying a few weeks back that Mick Jagger was buying one of her paintings 🤣🤣🤣
Obviously nobody with any business savvy would invest in, or want to be associated with someone like that.

The place she originally said were displaying and selling her paintings had no knowledge of her.

If only... 🤣
a few of her painting are in that place she did a video showing them there.

YOUR NOT FAMOUS MORE LIES ABOUT BEING IN THE RITZ LOL. EVERYONE IS SAYING YOU ARE A PROSTITUTE, AND A RACIST witch GET OVER YOURSELF. POOR MONKEY FACE woman.YOU WILL NEVER BE FAMOUS OR RICH LOL.
OH SHE STOOD AT THE DOOR OF THE RITZ CAUSE THEY WON`T LET RACIST TAMPS IN LOL.

If only... 🤣
LOL SHE`S GOING EVERYWHERE IN HER FKN DREAMS ..

• Haha
she is triggered cause tattle life saying she is going police ..run darling run along.

a few of her painting are in that place she did a video showing them there.

OH SHE STOOD AT THE DOOR OF THE RITZ CAUSE THEY WON`T LET RACIST TAMPS IN LOL.

LOL SHE`S GOING EVERYWHERE IN HER FKN DREAMS ..
She does have her paintings in one of the shops but not the one she originally stated. She lies about the smallest of things but I'm sure she's not lying about the remix she is doing...😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a shame coz she could have been famous but she's fukd it. Just 3 months ago, when she started a new account, she could get 1,000 people in a couple of hours. Now, her latest new account doesn't even have 1,000 yet and it's been over a week. She struggles to get viewer numbers as well, was watching the other night and she had under 100. The only reason she was rocketing up the TT charts was because one person was buying most of her gifts. Now he's gone, she's barely getting anything.

Also, this forum shows how un-famous she is! Other TikTokers have pages and pages of threads and comments. This one is so pathetic, there's just 5 of us posting stuff :ROFLMAO: There are cats on TT more famous than Chelsea

• Haha
Like how she says I am not drinking. And then goes shop for more beer and put in the fridge and waiting for them to chill down.But she got plenty of bottle water lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As Andy Warhol said , In the future everyone will experience 15 minutes of fame..... so true

Her mods feed her false information all the time. A really quick Google will show you that TikTok 'gifts' are actually taxable income and have to be declared. But it's not the tax office Chelsea needs to worry about (yet). It's the benefits office, she needs to declare it to them before somebody else does. She's rattled coz she's started saying 'I don't make any money on TikTok' but we all know just a few weeks ago she was bragging about the amount of castles Ricksta was gifting her. They only need to look at her feed anyway. Who on benefits can afford to get botox and eat out all the time? She's an idiot. She's doing it all in full view. She could end up homeless.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.