Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are not doing piss all for the kids. rem you are a pathological liar. what about your own kids you have done nothing for them. why have you not seen your kids in 10 years hmmmm fishy.
You've done it now with the "hmmm fishy"..
Chelsea shall soon enlighten us with the most eloquent vagina monologue 👐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Funny how she only ever acknowledges ppl who send her gifts or buying a raffle ticket. That poor woman trying to show her her therapy dog got totally ignored and I think muted. Shes always in her lives and has supported chelsea to. So rude.

Reactions: 6
Someone just said will it not stink of smoke she said I'm not smoking I'm smoking weed like that's ok she said she'll spray it with fabreeze or something, then she said it's been all over me 🤢🤢

People are paying a fiver for the chance of winning this 😮 the mind boggles

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Funny how she only ever acknowledges ppl who send her gifts or buying a raffle ticket. That poor woman trying to show her her therapy dog got totally ignored and I think muted. Shes always in her lives and has supported chelsea to. So rude.
she is just a rude witch..

Reactions: 2
She wears the same clothes for days 🤢

Never mind telling everyone else to wash their fannys, I bet hers bloody stinks! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone on there has created the user urboyswatchyourtiktok and just commented yr boys watch yr tiktok one of them is in my class I gave them yr @ and they said they watch already... How bizarre. It got deleted pretty quickly.
Someone made an account using the pictures of her boys she showed during a live and were commenting saying things like hi mum it's me I miss you. Her face changed completely when she saw it. Chelsea and her actions aside, that's pretty messed up, who even thinks of doing that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone made an account using the pictures of her boys she showed during a live and were commenting saying things like hi mum it's me I miss you. Her face changed completely when she saw it. Chelsea and her actions aside, that's pretty messed up, who even thinks of doing that.
Thats actually disgusting, emotional abuse. I think it’s fair to say we all dislike Chelsea but we all need to be mindful that this is a woman who clearly has worrying mental health issues. We are here to discuss gossip and share our opinions, not push an unstable woman over the edge and drag her innocent children into the firing line.

Besides from that, what were her lives like last night? Any drama?

Reactions: 12
That's a terrible thing to do.

Wtf? That’s gross. I don’t like Chelsea but I would never be deliberately cruel to a mum about her children like that, especially when she clearly has issues. The person who did that is just as unwell as Chelsea is.

Reactions: 8
This is really disgusting. Whoever did it should be ashamed. This type of behavioiur backfires anyway because it elicits sympathy for Chelsea. It humanises her.

It's like when the person shared the names of her family on here. All that serves is for us to look them up and then you see her son who looks a LOT like her, and you see her mum who looks JUST like her. And all of a sudden Chelsea stops being a 2-dimensional internet oddball and becomes a real person with a complex history. It makes the grown-ups among us, or the people who didn't know her before TikTok, understand her a little bit better. So you can throw these despicable low blows at her but they're not actually having the affect you think they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is really disgusting. Whoever did it should be ashamed. This type of behavioiur backfires anyway because it elicits sympathy for Chelsea. It humanises her.

It's like when the person shared the names of her family on here. All that serves is for us to look them up and then you see her son who looks a LOT like her, and you see her mum who looks JUST like her. And all of a sudden Chelsea stops being a 2-dimensional internet oddball and becomes a real person with a complex history. It makes the grown-ups among us, or the people who didn't know her before TikTok, understand her a little bit better. So you can throw these despicable low blows at her but they're not actually having the affect you think they are.
Yep, they came along doing it on the next days live where people weren't aware of where they had got the pictures so it led to her speaking about trolls and how people were out to get her and so on and everyone sympathised as you say.
She showed the pictures on a relatively calm (for Chelsea) live and she was showing genuine pride in her little boys, showing her old photos and talking about her life. As you say, she becomes this real person with a whole family and background, not just 'a witch like me getting my roots done'. Its quite sad really.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, she has been talking a lot today about not making any money out of tiktok 😀 She knows she is in trouble. Lying is second nature to people like her. That's why she is talking about taking down her accounts and videos, not realising that once it's out there you can't take it back.
She has been so awful to a lot of people I am sure there are plenty who will report her, taking down her accounts won't make any difference.
She has been literally begging people for gifts tonight, in exchange for the entertainment she is providing...
She wears the same clothes for days 🤢

Never mind telling everyone else to wash their fannys, I bet hers bloody stinks! 😆😆
Yes i have noticed that too, dont think she is as hygienic as she makes out she is.

Reactions: 4
Double standards 'Chelsea' is at it again, moaning about how loud her neighbour is playing their music, is this woman actually for real, she has music blaring for hours daily 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep, they came along doing it on the next days live where people weren't aware of where they had got the pictures so it led to her speaking about trolls and how people were out to get her and so on and everyone sympathised as you say.
She showed the pictures on a relatively calm (for Chelsea) live and she was showing genuine pride in her little boys, showing her old photos and talking about her life. As you say, she becomes this real person with a whole family and background, not just 'a witch like me getting my roots done'. Its quite sad really.
What was she saying about her life? I actually find her really intriguing, although im still not a fan. Like im sure its not all black and white (pardon the pun 🙈) with her.. she must have gone through some trauma to act and deal with things in the way she does 🤔

Reactions: 3
What was she saying about her life? I actually find her really intriguing, although im still not a fan. Like im sure its not all black and white (pardon the pun 🙈) with her.. she must have gone through some trauma to act and deal with things in the way she does 🤔
I cant remember all of it but she spoke about being put in various schools for kids that were 'naughty' and she used to run away and they couldn't cope with her and that she has always had mental health difficulties. The schools or places she was staying (I'm sure she mentioned foster care cause her mum couldn't cope) were in all different cities and she lived everywhere but wasn't happy anywhere and that's why she ended up in London. She said that she was a 'bad kid' and she understood why she had been put places she was but that the kids there were not treated well at all apart from one person that was kind to her, I think a teacher, and that's the person that inspired her to try and do art with kids.
She showed pictures of the kids and their dad and of her doing some of those old school photoshoots you could get done 😭 she was actually beautiful. She showed some family and she sounded full of love speaking about some of them, especially her dad.
She did speak about a relationship that was violent from both sides but she never clarified if that was the boys dad or not.

• Sad
ffs sitting eating like pig. telling more of her lying stories. wake up and smell the coffee,Pathological Liar.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.