Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also i see she's made that Lulu Marie (who is a child) a proper mod now. She clearly takes advantage of the young and naive ones to get on her team to thicken up her ego. Its embarrassing that they think they're special 🀣
There's a young lad who mods for her now too. Can't help thinking they haven't watched Chelsea for long. Almost every mod and friend she has had has ended up shouted at and blocked. It won't end well.

I wonder what happened to marina the mod she seemed to be power mad with the block buttton
She blocked everyone! She was doing God's work :ROFLMAO:
She was a snake. Sad thing is Chelsea don't realise that one of her mods now is kissing her arse but was massively slagging her off at the time of the hotel receptionist. Think they are a snake in the grass waiting to strike.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
There's a young lad who mods for her now too. Can't help thinking they haven't watched Chelsea for long. Almost every mod and friend she has had has ended up shouted at and blocked. It won't end well.

She blocked everyone! She was doing God's work :ROFLMAO:
She was a snake. Sad thing is Chelsea don't realise that one of her mods now is kissing her arse but was massively slagging her off at the time of the hotel receptionist. Think they are a snake in the grass waiting to strike.
Oh yeah, it was that Mickey dude wasn't it? I was watching all that too πŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I caught her ranting about this thread last night, she called out a couple of usernames and said they were racist for calling her ape face! Pretty sure she is white?

• Haha
Interesting you say Mickey coz that's not who I was thinking of. So she has 2 snakes in the grass 🐍 She thinks she's so streetwise but she's so naive. She should get rid of mods altogether.
I caught her ranting about this thread last night, she called out a couple of usernames and said they were racist for calling her ape face! Pretty sure she is white?
Ha Ha she is an APE FACE..her voice today going on and on grinds me i had to mute her lol.

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah, it was that Mickey dude wasn't it? I was watching all that too πŸ˜€
Mickey was being transphobic on one of her lives so regardless, he's a twit. Chelsea never said anything about it but then she likes to use the F word when it comes to gay men so didn't expect much. Which is odd when she talks about how many women she is 'going to snog' or 'grab their bums' when she sees them in public. If this was a middle aged man talking like this about young women or men that they see in the street they would get hauled across the coals for it and rightly so.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Mickey was being transphobic on one of her lives so regardless, he's a twit. Chelsea never said anything about it but then she likes to use the F word when it comes to gay men so didn't expect much. Which is odd when she talks about how many women she is 'going to snog' or 'grab their bums' when she sees them in public. If this was a middle aged man talking like this about young women or men that they see in the street they would get hauled across the coals for it and rightly so.
That Mickey was hanging around on elsafrosts live the other day, it came up on my fyp recognised the profile pic he was trying to engage with her too πŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Mickey was being transphobic on one of her lives so regardless, he's a twit. Chelsea never said anything about it but then she likes to use the F word when it comes to gay men so didn't expect much.
This is sad. Chelsea has a trans friend who sometimes comes on her live. I wonder how she feels about it. Chelsea really doesn't care about anybody but herself.

Reactions: 3
This is sad. Chelsea has a trans friend who sometimes comes on her live. I wonder how she feels about it. Chelsea really doesn't care about anybody but herself.
She’d probably use that in her defence, I can’t be transphobic cos I’ve got a trans friend πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Sorry just saw the other comment saying she didn’t actually say anything but still

ffs she is still going on about her raffle ticket for her primark scarfs. see how fast she spends the money on drink and green.

• Haha
ffs she is still going on about her raffle ticket for her primark scarfs. see how fast she spends the money on drink and green.
Oh cute! She's having a cheeky festive tipple 😊
This raffle is going to go tits up real fast..

• Haha
You are not doing piss all for the kids. rem you are a pathological liar. what about your own kids you have done nothing for them. why have you not seen your kids in 10 years hmmmm fishy.

she is talking a load of tit as usual...

have you seen her hair at the sides and back it`s all snapped off cause she always bleaches it lmao.
Did you hear her same tit again about oh you can't afford my paintings leave it to the millionaires in Chelsea yet in the same breath she's talking about raffling off another painting she's nuts. Apparently we are all angry that we can't talk tit about her in the comments on her live now as her MODS are doing such a great job. No we just talk about you here you idiot.

• Haha
She's needs to learn the difference between famous and infamous... Apparently she knows who we are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Whoever just left the comment we can't be silenced on here πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's needs to learn the difference between famous and infamous... Apparently she knows who we are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Whoever just left the comment we can't be silenced on here πŸ‘πŸ‘
I was sitting laughing when she read the comment out. we will not be silenced botched up lips. poor miss NOBODY.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone on there has created the user urboyswatchyourtiktok and just commented yr boys watch yr tiktok one of them is in my class I gave them yr @ and they said they watch already... How bizarre. It got deleted pretty quickly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.