Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's ok, amongst her many talents, Sgt.Ezra must also be a qualified doctor, as she is now providing her with tablets to stop her drinking alcohol 😬
Illegal

she`s full of tit the other nutter lol. as usual she is on the hazy j. the other nutter is off out tonight so leanne will no doubt be on saying and doing the same as always.
Where are these wonderful anti drinking tablets ?😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Please tell me someone else has just heard her shouting “i popped the boil on my bum” in the cafe? I am dying inside and I’m not even there 😭🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
ezra’s a spoilt ruthless witch living off mommy and daddy’s money. She’s the epitome of a narcissistic sociopath

Reactions: 6
I have realised C does not have the capabilities to read through the sarcastic comments on her lives. I have noticed a lot of people on her lives blow smoke up her ar$e, almost sarcastically, like they are just stroking her ego, and not meaning the compliments they give out. She made ezra a mod and ezra said "thanks although i dont read the comments"....reeked of sarcasm to me. Chelsea is in love it seems...gushing over ezra too much!!!! Money buys the whisky!!! - paying for chelseas nails and harrods trips, i suppose its cheaper for ezra to do that than to pay for accomodation in london...cheapskate 🤣 How are the sleeping arrangements? Ezra in the bed on the floor and chelsea on the couch or? Cramped up in that flat with stuff everywhere would do my head in!!!!

Reactions: 9
Hmm check out interiors by ezra on insta and also the reviews for poppy app... 🤡
One of her tiktok accounts is @ezra.uk.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have realised C does not have the capabilities to read through the sarcastic comments on her lives. I have noticed a lot of people on her lives blow smoke up her ar$e, almost sarcastically, like they are just stroking her ego, and not meaning the compliments they give out. She made ezra a mod and ezra said "thanks although i dont read the comments"....reeked of sarcasm to me. Chelsea is in love it seems...gushing over ezra too much!!!! Money buys the whisky!!! - paying for chelseas nails and harrods trips, i suppose its cheaper for ezra to do that than to pay for accomodation in london...cheapskate 🤣 How are the sleeping arrangements? Ezra in the bed on the floor and chelsea on the couch or? Cramped up in that flat with stuff everywhere would do my head in!!!!
Chelsea is bisexual or was she joking?

Reactions: 1
Ezra’s tablets aren’t working. Shocking. Chels is pissed as a parrot en route to purchase more beer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chelsea is bisexual or was she joking?
First time i heard that, she says she only kisses girls when she is drunk and likes men🤷‍♀️

Ezra’s tablets aren’t working. Shocking. Chels is pissed as a parrot en route to purchase more beer
Now why arent we shocked🤣🤣🤣

That flexxgod whoever he is joined her live just as ezra snatched the phone off chelsea and stopped the live. Chelsea will be fuuuming when she realises
Cant find that account with thatbpic on tik.tok...?? Sure its real?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The difference in her lip size from top to bottom 😮🤣
Hmm check out interiors by ezra on insta and also the reviews for poppy app... 🤡
One of her tiktok accounts is @ezra.uk.
what`s the poppy app and how do i find it.

That flexxgod whoever he is joined her live just as ezra snatched the phone off chelsea and stopped the live. Chelsea will be fuuuming when she realises
I do not believe that is him lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.