Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's pissed on insta 🤣 50 viewers
I'd say it's killing her that she's blocked again, only yesterday she was slagging off Insta & the people that use it, desperate times call for desperate measures I guess 😂😂

She also has her little minions joining other people's lives to tell people to follow her new account.... How long will this one last before she's banned again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd say it's killing her that she's blocked again, only yesterday she was slagging off Insta & the people that use it, desperate times call for desperate measures I guess 😂😂

She also has her little minions joining other people's lives to tell people to follow her new account.... How long will this one last before she's banned again 🤣
On her youtube she only has 434 subs 😂 😂 but has views 1.6k views just shows how much she is famous her words .. your not famous miss nobody nutter....:ROFLMAO:

witch has put a new video up on you tube just going to watch it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
On her youtube she only has 434 subs 😂 😂 but has views 1.6k views just shows how much she is famous her words .. your not famous miss nobody nutter....:ROFLMAO:

witch has put a new video up on you tube just going to watch it now.
I couldn't even make it the full way through watching the 1st one 😂😂

• Haha
That was the weirdest thing I've ever seen... the fake interview talking about sectioning 'chelsea' and the bit about her digital assets?! Wtf?

Ezra is a total fantasist, using 'chelsea' as a prop to play make believe with and make her feel better about herself, bossing her about and talking down to her constantly.

She scares me, look at that face and tell me she doesn't eat babies...

BooyakaNAH.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
their new website YouTube channel is becoming more like scripted reality tv. They should just focus on the art itself. 1st scene in new vid brilliant. Looks like they are doing a show as started numbering S and E for season & episode #. Wonder how many episodes there’ll be or if this new mystery “representative” even continues up-keeping Chelsea’s video posts now that Ezra’s out of the picture. It’s bizarrely intriguing.

i just want to see the art, whatever’s on the large canvas she was painting a few nights ago on live before she got blocked. And why did she get blocked that time? What did she say or do exactly? Does anyone remember?

Reactions: 1
What’s happened? Does anyone know why they’ve fallen out? Also does anyone know Ezras surname or googled her to see if there’s any information about her
Chelsea got tired of Ezra controlling her. Last night when she was drunk she went out to get more beer but forgot her card at home and went back for it. When she got back she asked ezra to shout out someone and ezra was asking her if she was on live and she said yes, Ezra told her to get off and chels was refusing so she grabbed the phone from her and ended the live. According to chels at some point her phone was dropped and there’s a crack on the screen, Ezra says chels dropped it but someone in the chat was saying ezra did it after she grabbed the phone to turn live off. I didn’t see that tho so idk. She wanted her off cuz she thought chels was showing her new paintings on live (she wasn’t). Anyway so chels yelled at her and then in the morning ezra had left her a note saying she needed space.

They’ll make up tho , chels was still saying Ezra’s been a good friend and helping her out but she doesn’t like being controlled.

• Haha
  • Wow
Very classy 😂
Harrods poster girl....ha ha ha ha

That was the weirdest thing I've ever seen... the fake interview talking about sectioning 'chelsea' and the bit about her digital assets?! Wtf?

Ezra is a total fantasist, using 'chelsea' as a prop to play make believe with and make her feel better about herself, bossing her about and talking down to her constantly.

BooyakaNAH.
Def fruitcake...full of herself too...its like some fantasy game for her it seems.......

BooyakaNAH.
Weirdo

Reactions: 1
their new website YouTube channel is becoming more like scripted reality tv. They should just focus on the art itself. 1st scene in new vid brilliant. Looks like they are doing a show as started numbering S and E for season & episode #. Wonder how many episodes there’ll be or if this new mystery “representative” even continues up-keeping Chelsea’s video posts now that Ezra’s out of the picture. It’s bizarrely intriguing.

i just want to see the art, whatever’s on the large canvas she was painting a few nights ago on live before she got blocked. And why did she get blocked that time? What did she say or do exactly? Does anyone remember?
Do you wear a headset?

What's your favourite part of Harrods?

• Haha
Chelsea got tired of Ezra controlling her. Last night when she was drunk she went out to get more beer but forgot her card at home and went back for it. When she got back she asked ezra to shout out someone and ezra was asking her if she was on live and she said yes, Ezra told her to get off and chels was refusing so she grabbed the phone from her and ended the live. According to chels at some point her phone was dropped and there’s a crack on the screen, Ezra says chels dropped it but someone in the chat was saying ezra did it after she grabbed the phone to turn live off. I didn’t see that tho so idk. She wanted her off cuz she thought chels was showing her new paintings on live (she wasn’t). Anyway so chels yelled at her and then in the morning ezra had left her a note saying she needed space.

They’ll make up tho , chels was still saying Ezra’s been a good friend and helping her out but she doesn’t like being controlled.
Im quite suprised it has lasted this long to be honest. Ezra seems like she wont put up with crap, yet she does....doesnt make sense. She is so controlling it is scary! Like a flipping bully! Quite frankly she has too much to say for herself and too high confidence levels and massive ego. C attracts these kind of people it seems...

What’s happened? Does anyone know why they’ve fallen out? Also does anyone know Ezras surname or googled her to see if there’s any information about her
EZRA LAW is on her tik tok video

That youtube video is worse than the first...wtf are we watching. Sleepover at chelseas....🤣...my toes actually curled. I get the impression that ezra is taking the piss now and just playing a role! Absolutely pathetic poor quality video!!! Opens up with some random dude describing a painting he bought...could be anyone to be fair...paid actor perhaps...they are showing things that are meant to impress...yet no more impressive than a mole digging a hole!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Chelsea is on her new tik tok live seems she’s woke up to the Ezra one and what she’s up too, she’s fuming about the YouTube video saying she had to beg Ezra for the login! Ezra is a bored little rich girl treating Chelsea like a little lap dog

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im sorry that you tube video is literally taking the p1ss out of C, while focussing more on Ezra. The way she KEEPS looking at the camera, pouting and talking hoity toity in all my years experience reeks of FAKENESS!!! constantly telling chelsea what to do and chelsea behind her like a lost puppy dog. Its actually bloody sad to watch how C is being exploited... while little miss business women plays her game.

C is on live now slagging Ezra to shreds threatening to “expose” her. She’s also talking about Ezra controlling her and making her look awful in the videos

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chelsea is on her new tik tok live seems she’s woke up to the Ezra one and what she’s up too, she’s fuming about the YouTube video saying she had to beg Ezra for the login! Ezra is a bored little rich girl treating Chelsea like a little lap dog
Oooh sh1t has hit the fan, chelsea is pissed off to the max!!!!! She said she is going to expose Ezra, where she met her etc ....the game is up Ezra. Knew you were a fake b1tch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
C is on live now slagging Ezra to shreds threatening to “expose” her. She’s also talking about Ezra controlling her and making her look awful in the videos
Hope someone recorded it .

Looks like the crappy boring video is gone of you tube...just woke up to reading all that has happened. anyone recorded it ...

BooyakaNAH.
she has evil eyes.

Please tell me someone recorded it i missed it all was still asleep. damn lol

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.