Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
getting there 😂
What a surprise 🙄

She's wankered every day, that's her problem. She is a self indulgent moron.

As Noodlebuddy said there are many of us suffering with mental health issues, that doesn't excuse her vile behaviour.
I too grew up in an abusive home, and have been on the recieving end of horrendous domestic violence. I have been diagnosed with ptsd and anxiety disorder. But I treat every single person I interact with, with love and respect.

I think this is why this clown triggers me so much. I find her vulgar and hearing her flippantly brush off her ugly behaviour as a symptom of bipolar etc, really riles me.

To those who have been treated unfairly and struggle as a result, much love and respect 💙💚💛

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her friend turned off her live . She should get her to stop drinking next

Reactions: 4
Her friend is a strange one.
I definitely agree with others on here that she met her in a mental facility as she doesn’t strike me as all there. Very bossy over protective moody and strange.. anyone else get these vibes?

Reactions: 6
Her friend is a strange one.
I definitely agree with others on here that she met her in a mental facility as she doesn’t strike me as all there. Very bossy over protective moody and strange.. anyone else get these vibes?
Chelsea said they met during art therapy while they were in a mental health facility

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s only now cooking some celery soup and reduced pitta because she has no food.
Talking about her mate she said “she got dumped here” and lushy mushy is just soaring her in the comments. What a shitshow. Can’t wait for it to explode.
Oh god 🤣 I didn't see any of her lives yesterday. Wth has she got on her head there? What was lushy saying?

Reactions: 1
Please tell me the headset came to dinner too?! 🙏 😂
Probably stashed in the bag incase anyone phoned for a mickey D order while she was out 🤣

I take it she's wankered again?
And just the previous night she was saying how she wanted her mum to be proud of her...would she be proud of comments like that??? HER AND RICKSTA ARE CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH!!

Chelsea said they met during art therapy while they were in a mental health facility
Not suprised the two act like con artists

What a surprise 🙄

She's wankered every day, that's her problem. She is a self indulgent moron.

As Noodlebuddy said there are many of us suffering with mental health issues, that doesn't excuse her vile behaviour.
I too grew up in an abusive home, and have been on the recieving end of horrendous domestic violence. I have been diagnosed with ptsd and anxiety disorder. But I treat every single person I interact with, with love and respect.

I think this is why this clown triggers me so much. I find her vulgar and hearing her flippantly brush off her ugly behaviour as a symptom of bipolar etc, really riles me.

To those who have been treated unfairly and struggle as a result, much love and respect 💙💚💛
She mentioned on her live last night when she first got on that "she is a good actress". If you have problems you dont announce it to every man and his dog like you are announcing your name! I think she says that first so they wont harass her if she kicks off. Its like a very bad driver sticking a learner driver sign on the back of his car, so theres no repercussions and an understanding from those around him if he stuffs up!!

Mental health is not your free pass in life to act badly!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jeez she thinks lady gaga knows who she is she rides in uber exec which does cost as much as a normal uber and she think she doing somethink lol bet it o lying drops her around the corner from her flat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs to scrub that furry white revolting tongue :sick: going to Harrods in that trampy white coat, wearing her dressing gown under it omg 😂 brush your 2 black teeth you manky woman, as for your hair it`s all snapped at the sides and back....:ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez she thinks lady gaga knows who she is she rides in uber exec which does cost as much as a normal uber and she think she doing somethink lol bet it o lying drops her around the corner from her flat
Yes lady gaga...come on does she really think that people are that thick!!! Like i suppose the remix she is suppose to be making with trippy red...trippy in the head more like it😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think Ezra is a control freak? Looks like she’s not letting Chelsea go live as often as she used too. She’s always looking at Ezra for confirmation that’s she’s being a good girl today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think Ezra is a control freak? Looks like she’s not letting Chelsea go live as often as she used too. She’s always looking at Ezra for confirmation that’s she’s being a good girl today 😂
Yes, it's so bizarre I see she had to end it again this morning as per Sgt. Ezra ☠
(just to add, it was no harm that she ended her live, as per usual she was filming people in the coffee shop who were paying her no attention, but in her head were problematic,..... Again everyone else is always the problem 🙄)

Reactions: 7
on one of her lives Chelsea said Ezra was her daughter that she had when she was 16 but ezra has her own social media showing her actual family and mum. I wouldn’t believe anything Chelsea says about her “American friend” Ezra
Chelsea is an obnoxious attention-seeking performance artist,
the arts OK - only like the neon paintings with the pop art vibes 👍

Most great artists are mad. Her work will be worth a lot more after she’s dead.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes lady gaga...come on does she really think that people are that thick!!! Like i suppose the remix she is suppose to be making with trippy red...trippy in the head more like it😅
She isn't doing anythink but putting on a performance there both a joke and ripping people off none of the young girls that follow her will see that it's like she runs a cult

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.