Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed she don`t get many comments when she posts on her fyp LOL as for her you tube she has many views but not much likes ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think Ezra is a control freak? Looks like sheโ€™s not letting Chelsea go live as often as she used too. Sheโ€™s always looking at Ezra for confirmation thatโ€™s sheโ€™s being a good girl today ๐Ÿ˜‚
She is Ezras back witch, it's cringey to watch๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her live on instagram yesterday or the day before ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ it was only for about 2
Minutes as whoever she was with turned it off probably of embarrassment they were in a restaurant and Chelsea was sat on live rubbing her tits , I have a recording off it but donโ€™t no how to upload ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see her live on instagram yesterday or the day before ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ it was only for about 2
Minutes as whoever she was with turned it off probably of embarrassment they were in a restaurant and Chelsea was sat on live rubbing her tits , I have a recording off it but donโ€™t no how to upload ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
If you uploaded it it should be on your gallery somewhere attach files on here

Reactions: 2
A witch like me

Attachments

Reactions: 3
A witch like me
When was this from? And what's she on about now? ๐Ÿ˜•
She is used to lying, using and trying to manipulate people, and then running away. It's not so easy to hide when you have made a shitshow of yourself on social media.
She will be going insane at the moment, with not being allowed on tiktok. I imagine things will be getting very strained between herself and the other crazy one..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When was this from? And what's she on about now? ๐Ÿ˜•
She is used to lying, using and trying to manipulate people, and then running away. It's not so easy to hide when you have made a shitshow of yourself on social media.
She will be going insane at the moment, with not being allowed on tiktok. I imagine things will be getting very strained between herself and the other crazy one..
This was a few days ago i think . she is on about The night she threatened to stab Rickstas two daughters and murder his father. oh and the two crazy witches were on for 5 min earlier they have news to tell later. who gives a fk she will always be a nobody racist evil witch.

Reactions: 4
Honestly jokes aside I hope she gets help. Whether it be therapy, medication or just taking time of social media to focus on her health and well-being.

It seems like this Ezra girl is trying to help her but not in the right way she's coming across a bit controlling.

Please chelsea drink and smoke in moderation. Think before you speak & focus on your artwork.

I have a couple mates similar to her with bipolar, lives alone and not with their kids. I'm sure friends try their best to help her but she's just hard work.

Anyway Booyaka in the place๐ŸคชโœŒ

• Heart
This was a few days ago i think . she is on about The night she threatened to stab Rickstas two daughters and murder his father. oh and the two crazy witches were on for 5 min earlier they have news to tell later. who gives a fk she will always be a nobody racist evil witch.
I watched that live and Ricksta's daughter definitely said that Chelsea threatened to stab her, her little sister and their grandad.

Oh gawd, who is their news for? Nobody cares ๐Ÿคท ๐Ÿ˜ด

I do know that they have made a lot of false claims. Which is illegal. And really bloody stupid.

Also what kind of canvass does she use? That's kind of important...

• Wow
On her live she is painting, her mate is holding the camera. Said she met chelsea 5 years ago in london. Someone asked if C was an humanitarian, neither of them knew what that was yet Ezra claims on her tik tok video she is a philanthropist.......howcome she doesnt know what a humanitarian is?????????? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

Anyone else think Ezra is a control freak? Looks like sheโ€™s not letting Chelsea go live as often as she used too. Sheโ€™s always looking at Ezra for confirmation thatโ€™s sheโ€™s being a good girl today ๐Ÿ˜‚
I can just imagine her with whips n chains to be honest๐Ÿคฃ

on one of her lives Chelsea said Ezra was her daughter that she had when she was 16 but ezra has her own social media showing her actual family and mum. I wouldnโ€™t believe anything Chelsea says about her โ€œAmerican friendโ€ Ezra
Chelsea is an obnoxious attention-seeking performance artist,
the arts OK - only like the neon paintings with the pop art vibes ๐Ÿ‘

Most great artists are mad. Her work will be worth a lot more after sheโ€™s dead.
Nutter

What was the news?

What was the news?

I watched that live and Ricksta's daughter definitely said that Chelsea threatened to stab her, her little sister and their grandad.

I do know that they have made a lot of false claims. Which is illegal. And really bloody stupid.

I dont care for what they say anymore. They are just playing a childish game!

Theres going to be a sh1t show when her friend leaves...no more harrods or fancy nosh...ooohhhh daaaaarling eeeeeeeeeeeek

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly jokes aside I hope she gets help. Whether it be therapy, medication or just taking time of social media to focus on her health and well-being.

It seems like this Ezra girl is trying to help her but not in the right way she's coming across a bit controlling.

Please chelsea drink and smoke in moderation. Think before you speak & focus on your artwork.

I have a couple mates similar to her with bipolar, lives alone and not with their kids. I'm sure friends try their best to help her but she's just hard work.

Anyway Booyaka in the place๐ŸคชโœŒ
It's ok, amongst her many talents, Sgt.Ezra must also be a qualified doctor, as she is now providing her with tablets to stop her drinking alcohol ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's ok, amongst her many talents, Sgt.Ezra must also be a qualified doctor, as she is now providing her with tablets to stop her drinking alcohol ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Looks like a Bank of Scotland uniform she's been wearing too, how many more strings to this woman's bow? ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha

She is having a little break from her painting to have a beer..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have nothing but kind things to say about Angel goodness...she genuinely cares.xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 1
she`s full of tit the other nutter lol. as usual she is on the hazy j. the other nutter is off out tonight so leanne will no doubt be on saying and doing the same as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.