Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else hear her say she knew David Blunkett personally back in the day?

And also that she wanted to/would r**e brettboyy.
Flashed and then got banned.
I feel a bit ill after that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Whats her family done now? šŸ™„
I dont know but she was yelling that she was going to expose them and then spilled a lot of very ugly personal information about them. Giving out their names the details of her nieces father who ( she said) her niece wasn't even aware of. She also encouraged people to assault her sister.

Did anyone else hear her say she knew David Blunkett personally back in the day?

Yip... šŸ˜•

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s really on one tonight. On the roots account sheā€™s been yelling at everyone including people joining the live

Reactions: 5

Well.... You would have to be blind to have anything to do with that

• Haha
  • Heart
She fetishizes mixed people itā€™s disgusting. Thereā€™s a black lady that posted a skull emoji in the comments, other ppl were posting it too and chelsea took it as them saying her live was dead. I think she blocked the black lady then she went on about how the lady could never have her ā€œbaby fatherā€ and how heā€™s too light skinned for her. And she could never have beautiful mixed race children like her. Went on to say how mixed race is the best and thatā€™s why she had mixed race kids

It was all so disturbing. I think she got blocked as she should, sheā€™s been so absolutely vile and abusive today. There was another lady who made a comment she didnā€™t like and chelsea went on to roast her profile pic telling everyone to look at it and to report the account.

I recorded some other stuff earlier I canā€™t even remember what it captured but Iā€™ll maybe post later or tomorrow

ETA - nevermind sheā€™s back on live, hasnā€™t been blocked

The IRONY!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her daughter went live with Chels once on Instagram once, she was a cute girl. Mixed race maybe like 14 and yes it didnā€™t sound like she lives with Lisa
She fetishizes mixed people itā€™s disgusting. Thereā€™s a black lady that posted a skull emoji in the comments, other ppl were posting it too and chelsea took it as them saying her live was dead. I think she blocked the black lady then she went on about how the lady could never have her ā€œbaby fatherā€ and how heā€™s too light skinned for her. And she could never have beautiful mixed race children like her. Went on to say how mixed race is the best and thatā€™s why she had mixed race kids

It was all so disturbing. I think she got blocked as she should, sheā€™s been so absolutely vile and abusive today. There was another lady who made a comment she didnā€™t like and chelsea went on to roast her profile pic telling everyone to look at it and to report the account.

I recorded some other stuff earlier I canā€™t even remember what it captured but Iā€™ll maybe post later or tomorrow

The IRONY!!
I missed it all last night i was not on line. damn.

I dont know but she was yelling that she was going to expose them and then spilled a lot of very ugly personal information about them. Giving out their names the details of her nieces father who ( she said) her niece wasn't even aware of. She also encouraged people to assault her sister.

Yip... šŸ˜•
Oh i missed it all.

Sheā€™s really on one tonight. On the roots account sheā€™s been yelling at everyone including people joining the live
And that is EXACTLY why people troll her, yet the same old people turn a blind eye and defend her tit attitude!!!! True friends would encourage her to be a BETTER version of herself!!!!!!

Oh i missed it all.
Damn i missed that or should tgat be RELIEF!!! are u going to post it on here?

Oh i missed it all.
Oh ok so she doesnt like the bullying and giving out of her info but it is ok to do it to others!! Ffs...go suck your mums roast potatoes leanne!!!

The IRONY!!
Fruitcake

Reactions: 3
I really thought leanne's friend had left cause she was on a MAD one last night. Nope, ezra's sat in the next room listening to her SCREAMING and shouting at chat and random guys coming up on live.

Her neighbour knocked the door around 2am and told her to keep the noise down cause his kid was having a fit cause of her - she came back looking sad and concerned, Butterflymoonstar said "you are not responsible for anyone else" šŸ˜¶

Later she went into the living room and asked Ezra "have i been good tonight?" To which ezra reluctantly replied "i guess so". Sounds like even she's had enough of leanne now.

I got a lot of screen recordings from last night, i dont know where to begin!!! RIP my youtube šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I need to post her live from 3am this morning I'll edit them and put them on the bethebestlickmyleg account on TikTok

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really thought leanne's friend had left cause she was on a MAD one last night. Nope, ezra's sat in the next room listening to her SCREAMING and shouting at chat and random guys coming up on live.

Her neighbour knocked the door around 2am and told her to keep the noise down cause his kid was having a fit cause of her - she came back looking sad and concerned, Butterflymoonstar said "you are not responsible for anyone else" šŸ˜¶

Later she went into the living room and asked Ezra "have i been good tonight?" To which ezra reluctantly replied "i guess so". Sounds like even she's had enough of leanne now.

I got a lot of screen recordings from last night, i dont know where to begin!!! RIP my youtube šŸ˜‚
make a new youtube babe or facebook

I need to post her live from 3am this morning I'll edit them and put them on the bethebestlickmyleg account on TikTok
yesssssssssss can`t wait love x

She was unhinged this morning followers blaming bipolar! I have bipolar I can assure you whole heatedly I don't act like that!

• Heart

ā€˜you are not responsible for anyone elseā€™
Err what??
Does that mean you can do whatever you like despite how it affects others??
Keeping the noise down when you live in close quarters with others isnā€™t being responsible for other people - itā€™s just not being a head. Anyone with basic manners understands that.

these people donā€™t live in the real world then are surprised when they alienate others!!

• Heart
ā€˜you are not responsible for anyone elseā€™
Err what??
Does that mean you can do whatever you like despite how it affects others??
Keeping the noise down when you live in close quarters with others isnā€™t being responsible for other people - itā€™s just not being a head. Anyone with basic manners understands that.

these people donā€™t live in the real world then are surprised when they alienate others!!
The guy asked her to keep the noise down because his son was fitting. Almost all the comments were people telling her to keep going as it wasn't her problem. It's a side show and really highlights how ugly people really are. She did look slightly concerned for a few minutes.
What I did notice though, was that when that Modeein (?) guy went on her live, her demeanour changed. She thinks he is some kind of Adonis so immediately toned down the vulgarity. She knows exactly what she is doing and sucks up to the people who she thinks may benefit her.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The guy asked her to keep the noise down because his son was fitting. Almost all the comments were people telling her to keep going as it wasn't her problem. It's a side show and really highlights how ugly people really are. She did look slightly concerned for a few minutes.
What I did notice though, was that when that Modeein (?) guy went on her live, her demeanour changed. She thinks he is some kind of Adonis so immediately toned down the vulgarity. She knows exactly what she is doing and sucks up to the people who she thinks may benefit her.
thatā€™s really grim and just reinforces bad/crappy behaviour because everyone tells her itā€™s ok. Hope the kid was alright!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
she just posted on fyp saying her account was blocked, for getting her boobs out to brett boy, excuse was she was drunk she will be using chelsealeeartroots.

Reactions: 2
When she was talking to him she covered herself in a bedsheet and started kneeling down praying šŸ’€ i actually didnt record that bit either šŸ™„. She answered the door, wrapped in a bed sheet lol.
Her poor neighbours though.
I lived next to an unmedicated bipolar woman, she used to scream and blast music too. It was hell living next to her.
I only have a screenshot

she just posted on fyp saying her account was blocked, for getting her boobs out to brett boy, excuse was she was drunk she will be using chelsealeeartroots.
She got them out on instagram too šŸ˜­

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Share them... what a pair of fools they are

I mean, come on, what sane person puts up with a friend like leanne šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...bloody circus!!!

Why oh why does she bother to get involved with that trash!!! I was watching lis last night when she joined was chatting to chelsea did you notice it seemed like they hadnā€™t spoken since she leftā€¦ her husband came in and didnā€™t want to say hello to Chels šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£???? You can see the woman just wants a peaceful life and keep herself to herself not a a attention seeking fruit loop like that mess!!!! She was kicking off at lulu because moon star gift her castles šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ they were both coming on lis side arguing think they are friend now!
oh and she has daughters they are beautiful one who is autistic bless her she speak about them sometimes I think they stay with the grandad and grandmother because she work a lot with business and restaurant and had a nervous breakdown years ago if I remember. U canā€™t compare lis to that selfish clown at all!! I love her
Lisa off her head too.....

Share share sharešŸ¤£

Share share sharešŸ¤£
So basically her followers are narcissistic bullies!!!

I vlearly remember how her neighbour below her was playing music loud one day, she went on and on and on moaning and groaning about it..
Yet she is ok with causing harm to a little boy with her noise!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
A bit of last night, included some of her "dancing" as well at the end which had me laughing my ass off this morning as I was fast forwarding through the footage to see what I captured. I'm sure Lisa Starz screenrecorded the rest,there was a lot. I didn't know Ezra was still there, I can only imagine what she was thinking as all this was going on but obviously she doesn't gaf about Chels she's just using her for a place to crash

I couldn't get it to upload here so had to put it on vimeo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.