Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems off her face just now laughing to herself more than usual
And grinding her weed while talking about her new obsession harrods 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
does anyone else think she has had her cheeks done ? her friend is still there just seen her laying on the sofa..

Vivien Westwood won't sleep tonight..
Neither will I with the image of chelsea squatting over the bath washing her massive asshole.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The night of the drama, he said on his live that he also supported her off TikTok, so God knows how much he was transferring to her bank account on a regular basis. It would explain why he seemed to have full control when he joined her lives even dictating who she had as her mods & she always wanted to run everything past him first.

Well there we go, Ricksta is just after having Chelsea on his live, besties again despite all he said about her & how he'd never associate with racists after watching the racist comments she made & the threats she made about his kids. Even his own daughter commented "why are you live with her"
WTF he kissed and made up with her? How pathetic. What does he get out of this friendship anyway? He’s got his own flock of sheep now he doesn’t need to lure Chelsea’s

Reactions: 4
He’s fallen out with the other guy Matty or whatever he is called .. he was pissed on live calling him a woman beater and all sorts

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He’s fallen out with the other guy Matty or whatever he is called .. he was pissed on live calling him a woman beater and all sorts
Omg she's back on talking pissed up tit about Arab men all looking the same and calling everyone cunts as per...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Telling her fans to screenshot this and send it to an arab. Saying "al ham diddly lah" 😂🤣 what an ignoramus 😂

Oh... And butterfly monster makes an appearance in the chat again 🤣 someone else commented pointing out that butterfly just sent a universe to another tiktoker. If chelsea was sober enough to see the comment she'd be pulling her hair out

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
There was something more off with her last night but she is still repulsive as ever. Telling everyone she thought she has piles and to use pile cream around your eyes whilst pulling hers and saying it makes you look 'ching Chang chong'.
Saying she has her 'mixed raced' kids and now she wants Arab or Asian ones; her Fetishization is disgusting.
'Praying' in her kitchen, making a mockery of it, absolutely vile.
For an expert on Arab men she failed to notice she was apparently talking to one on her live and got aggressive at him for saying her face looked plastic 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I only watched for 5 mins last night as I've enjoyed not seeing her toxic ramblings, but she defo seemed more than pissed and stoned?

Ricksta said they have knew each other 12 years so they have made up. Remember it was 15 years a couple of months ago.... if you're going to lie, you have to remember what lies you told in the first place you dodgy, pouting coke dealer. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh so now he is bullying people!!

There was something more off with her last night but she is still repulsive as ever. Telling everyone she thought she has piles and to use pile cream around your eyes whilst pulling hers and saying it makes you look 'ching Chang chong'.
Saying she has her 'mixed raced' kids and now she wants Arab or Asian ones; her Fetishization is disgusting.
For an expert on Arab men she failed to notice she was apparently talking to one on her live and got aggressive at him for saying her face looked plastic 😭
I missed all that!!! Was her friend there entertaining all of this...is "chelsea" a bit autistic....??? This eeeeeeeeh and screeching after saying things on her posts is bloody cringeworthy!!! Im sorry but any sane person that entertains her ranting is EXACTLY THE SAME AS HER in my eyes!!!!!

She seems off her face just now laughing to herself more than usual
And grinding her weed while talking about her new obsession harrods 🤦🏻‍♀️
Who is paying for all these harrod trips??? Also her friend is dodge....why stay with chelsea in a council flat when she can afford a hotel....wtf....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh so now he is bullying people!!

I missed all that!!! Was her friend there entertaining all of this...is "chelsea" a bit autistic....??? This eeeeeeeeh and screeching after saying things on her posts is bloody cringeworthy!!! Im sorry but any sane person that entertains her ranting is EXACTLY THE SAME AS HER in my eyes!!!!!

Who is paying for all these harrod trips??? Also her friend is dodge....why stay with chelsea in a council flat when she can afford a hotel....wtf....
She said he friend was there on the sofa and ended her first live saying it wasn't fair on her friend but when she was talking to her it was almost like she was pretending someone was there it was odd. I didn't see her on either live but someone in the comments said they saw her.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have a video of antics last night?

She said he friend was there on the sofa and ended her first live saying it wasn't fair on her friend but when she was talking to her it was almost like she was pretending someone was there it was odd. I didn't see her on either live but someone in the comments said they saw her.
NUTTERS

It's alright, thank you though 🥰
I can't capture every single crazy moment... as frequent as they are 😂👀
Lisa starz have you deleted the youtube videos?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
And what was she doing with that avocado?..
Going on about Northerners and how they all want to kill themselves and that they should...
Oh and her massive birthday party in Knightsbridge, mmhmm okay 'Chelsea'.. 😴
Her mate, who I don't think has come over from America, has told her to stay off tiktok and go to youtube instead, that's why she has been quiet lately. It won't last...
The friend ( who is now apparently her daughter 😴 ) was there last night but looked totally pissed off. No wonder 😅 Chelsea cut her live, out of "respect for her friend", then promptly popped back up to make a complete twit of herself again 😂
She said last night that they met in an art therapy class when they were in hospital together.
A word of warning though.. She has the big guys involved ( 🤷), so anyone recording her LIVES are going to be in the biggest trouble.. 😃
I wonder how much trouble you might get in for benefit fraud and tax evasion?
She is just an vile, aggressive alcoholic with no self respect. She makes a fool of herself until she runs out of booze and weed then falls into bed. I would be mortified if I were like that once in front of people never mind every night on social media. People love a circus 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.