Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have a video of antics last night?

NUTTERS

Lisa starz have you deleted the youtube videos?
I had a copyright notice from chelsea lee πŸ˜‚ i had a
youtube comment 2 days ago that sounded like it was written by leanne but was probably her friend Ezra's account.. Saying i could never be like her and im broke cause i have an android 🀭

So leanne has a website, also made by Ezra.
You can tell she's been hanging round with an american cause she keeps talking about taking everyone to court πŸ™„

Ill leave this here for future reference

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
youtube comment 2 days ago that sounded like it was written by leanne but was probably her friend Ezra's account.. Saying i could never be like her and im broke cause i have an android 🀭

You can tell she's been hanging round with an american cause she keeps talking about taking everyone to court πŸ™„
Why did you take the videos down, maybe just post them on here or make a face book group. looks like she met that friend in the nut house lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did you take the videos down, maybe just post them on here or make a face book group. looks like she met that friend in the nut house lol.
Youtube did it, she reported it all 🀭 so much for "keep posting me on youtube I dont care" πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 3

[/QUOTE

Thanks lisa x

Youtube did it, she reported it all 🀭 so much for "keep posting me on youtube I dont care" πŸ€ͺ
lisa how can we chat other than on here ? x

she is well triggered lol πŸ˜‚

Thanks lisa x

lisa how can we chat other than on here ? x

she is well triggered lol πŸ˜‚
Mega triggered!
She should learn to act like a decent human being and maybe she wouldn't get screen recorded and plastered on the Internet. Just an idea, leanne....
We can dm on here? Maybe i'll join facebook again πŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Mega triggered!
She should learn to act like a decent human being and maybe she wouldn't get screen recorded and plastered on the Internet. Just an idea, leanne....
We can dm on here? Maybe i'll join facebook again πŸ˜…
oh i did not know we can dm on here ? yes make a face book account a dummy one like i have :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Yes !
she has told the story about how she met the American girl in the mental hospital a few times .. I’m sure she said she kept running away too and reconnected on tt

• Wow
Lisa saccone has her tt back. There's a post about her daughter and one of the comment from a friend of her sister reveals that she doesn't even have her kid either. Disgrace..

• Wow

Sounds like a real mature "threat" if they knock the phone you use...wtf has that got to do with copyright!!!?? What these people on social media need to realise is that if you put yourself out there to everyone and his dog on social media, people can do what they wish. (Recall all the rantings made by khanye west going viral)! This Ezra woman doesnt seem too bright either, in one of leannes videos she claimed the uk doesnt have an army (when leanne made a joke and said she was joining) wtaf have you never heard of the british forces????!! All these people are fake, they pretend to be something they arent, all have the same thing in common (birds of a feather!!) The common ground is that they are just a load of HOT AIR! Just watch how they all flock together and get called out!!!!!

Besides there are TONS more videos of chelsea lee art making a tit of herself on youtube 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ps how can an american think she knows british law all of a suddenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes !
she has told the story about how she met the American girl in the mental hospital a few times .. I’m sure she said she kept running away too and reconnected on tt
Well that would make sense then...two nutters reunited!!

Vivien Westwood won't sleep tonight..
Neither will I with the image of chelsea squatting over the bath washing her massive asshole.
Why was she doing that....?

Telling her fans to screenshot this and send it to an arab. Saying "al ham diddly lah" πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ what an ignoramus πŸ˜‚

Oh... And butterfly monster makes an appearance in the chat again 🀣 someone else commented pointing out that butterfly just sent a universe to another tiktoker. If chelsea was sober enough to see the comment she'd be pulling her hair out

Well then why doesnt she piss off and marry an arab then!!!!! Become a nice little arab housewife!!! They wouldnt tollerate her sh1t thats why!!!!!!!!!!

she is on talking bull tit as usual. now she saying shes going off lol.
She sure is....GOING OFF HER HEAD MORE LIKE IT🀣🀣🀣

And what was she doing with that avocado?..
Going on about Northerners and how they all want to kill themselves and that they should...
Oh and her massive birthday party in Knightsbridge, mmhmm okay 'Chelsea'.. 😴
Her mate, who I don't think has come over from America, has told her to stay off tiktok and go to youtube instead, that's why she has been quiet lately. It won't last...
The friend ( who is now apparently her daughter 😴 ) was there last night but looked totally pissed off. No wonder πŸ˜… Chelsea cut her live, out of "respect for her friend", then promptly popped back up to make a complete twit of herself again πŸ˜‚
She said last night that they met in an art therapy class when they were in hospital together.
A word of warning though.. She has the big guys involved ( 🀷), so anyone recording her LIVES are going to be in the biggest trouble.. πŸ˜ƒ
I wonder how much trouble you might get in for benefit fraud and tax evasion?
She is just an vile, aggressive alcoholic with no self respect. She makes a fool of herself until she runs out of booze and weed then falls into bed. I would be mortified if I were like that once in front of people never mind every night on social media. People love a circus πŸ˜…
Probably mo deen again, she mentioned to rickstar on his live last night she will mod for him🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and to get mo deen involved with the trolls...wtaf....

Tick tok account: rickytherattyfraud

Watch that account

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That creep Ricksters been exposed on tt, someone’s posted a voice note of him threatening someone & it’s disgusting 🀬 He starts off saying β€œI’m not your dad you fat bleep” 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That creep Ricksters been exposed on tt, someone’s posted a voice note of him threatening someone & it’s disgusting 🀬 He starts off saying β€œI’m not your dad you fat bleep” 😳
What account is it on? What a vile waste of oxygen

Sounds like a real mature "threat" if they knock the phone you use...wtf has that got to do with copyright!!!?? What these people on social media need to realise is that if you put yourself out there to everyone and his dog on social media, people can do what they wish. (Recall all the rantings made by khanye west going viral)! This Ezra woman doesnt seem too bright either, in one of leannes videos she claimed the uk doesnt have an army (when leanne made a joke and said she was joining) wtaf have you never heard of the british forces????!! All these people are fake, they pretend to be something they arent, all have the same thing in common (birds of a feather!!) The common ground is that they are just a load of HOT AIR! Just watch how they all flock together and get called out!!!!!

Besides there are TONS more videos of chelsea lee art making a tit of herself on youtube 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ps how can an american think she knows british law all of a suddenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well that would make sense then...two nutters reunited!!

Why was she doing that....?

Well then why doesnt she piss off and marry an arab then!!!!! Become a nice little arab housewife!!! They wouldnt tollerate her sh1t thats why!!!!!!!!!!

She sure is....GOING OFF HER HEAD MORE LIKE IT🀣🀣🀣

Probably mo deen again, she mentioned to rickstar on his live last night she will mod for him🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and to get mo deen involved with the trolls...wtaf....

Tick tok account: rickytherattyfraud

Watch that account
AHAHAHAHAHA exposed. I knew he was a dodgy one, what a horrible man.

Another one who is rotten to the core.

Chelsealeeart ranting about tattle again and bullies. On live with lisa S. Lisa backing chelsea up....again... apparently we will all go to jail πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

• Haha
chelsea oh were all running scared of the ricksta πŸ˜‚ NOT. you talking shite as usual ya stinking witch.

• Haha
Lisa saccone has her tt back. There's a post about her daughter and one of the comment from a friend of her sister reveals that she doesn't even have her kid either. Disgrace..
Her daughter went live with Chels once on Instagram once, she was a cute girl. Mixed race maybe like 14 and yes it didn’t sound like she lives with Lisa

Which other person who is also a friend of his, that we know, talks like that??????......give u a clue.. C....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.