Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit of last night, included some of her "dancing" as well at the end which had me laughing my ass off this morning as I was fast forwarding through the footage to see what I captured. I'm sure Lisa Starz screenrecorded the rest,there was a lot. I didn't know Ezra was still there, I can only imagine what she was thinking as all this was going on but obviously she doesn't gaf about Chels she's just using her for a place to crash

I couldn't get it to upload here so had to put it on vimeo
lmfao when the dancing was on fast play :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A bit of last night, included some of her "dancing" as well at the end which had me laughing my ass off this morning as I was fast forwarding through the footage to see what I captured. I'm sure Lisa Starz screenrecorded the rest,there was a lot. I didn't know Ezra was still there, I can only imagine what she was thinking as all this was going on but obviously she doesn't gaf about Chels she's just using her for a place to crash

I'm howling at the sped up part πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ is she trying to be like evilqueenchelsey by getting people on and going off on them? I havent watched her in ages but I can see nothing has changed!

• Haha
I'm howling at the sped up part πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ is she trying to be like evilqueenchelsey by getting people on and going off on them? I havent watched her in ages but I can see nothing has changed!
She idolises Chelsea hardwood the way she speaks about her and she's always popping up on her lives

she is it`s the same crap comes out her mouth all the time.
That's what got one of my TT accounts banned by her I said it's the same tit different day, it really is.

that’s really grim and just reinforces bad/crappy behaviour because everyone tells her it’s ok. Hope the kid was alright!
Yup exactly. Her mods are so twisted that it baffles me all the time. I bet none of them have any friends in reality because they sure as hell aren't liked by anyone except the other moronic mods. Crazy.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She's like a dancing monkey with symbols when its sped up.

Also, no I've really got to disagree about Lisa saccone, I can see right through her "nice" act. She was only back on live with Chelsea to get more viewers so to ask for gifts and she said she was poor and needed money for beer and wine.. As she was sat drinking beer all day from about lunch time. Im not falling for that. And saying that ricksta is a good guy after talking about the voice notes. What?!? She's just like Chelsea but just not an extremist.

Yup exactly. Her mods are so twisted that it baffles me all the time. I bet none of them have any friends in reality because they sure as hell aren't liked by anyone except the other moronic mods. Crazy.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She's like a dancing monkey with symbols when its sped up.

Also, no I've really got to disagree about Lisa saccone, I can see right through her "nice" act. She was only back on live with Chelsea to get more viewers so to ask for gifts and she said she was poor and needed money for beer and wine.. As she was sat drinking beer all day from about lunch time. Im not falling for that. And saying that ricksta is a good guy after talking about the voice notes. What?!? She's just like Chelsea but just not an extremist. Fake laughing for about 12 hours straight yesterday. You can see her falseness in her eyes.

So Chelsea has unblocked everyone on her roots tt. You might all be back on... I am πŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The guy asked her to keep the noise down because his son was fitting. Almost all the comments were people telling her to keep going as it wasn't her problem. It's a side show and really highlights how ugly people really are. She did look slightly concerned for a few minutes.
What I did notice though, was that when that Modeein (?) guy went on her live, her demeanour changed. She thinks he is some kind of Adonis so immediately toned down the vulgarity. She knows exactly what she is doing and sucks up to the people who she thinks may benefit her.
Which goes completely against the whole 'she's bipolar she can't help it' routine people give (which is problematic in itself) if she can control herself when she's in his presence.

Reactions: 4

Omg how funny. I found your speed up of her live more entertaining than her...🀣...same old rants....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just woke up what is happening who is amelia ?

I heard it all on funks live ricksta is vile.
Did you hear the woman say that he alledgedly ties women up and makes them pretend they are dead while he has sex with them?

Eek.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This is the second voice note of ricksta talking about his daughter. So vile

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Was anyone on her live this morning when she was in the coffee shop & someone put Leanne Feeley in the comments, of course she went off on one, but then claimed her name was actually Louise Martin 🀯

• Haha
Check the bullshit her you tube page its on there now ...many lies saying her paintings sell for ten thousand pounds haha she has not sold any for that price...more of her lies. that`s her friend old hughy lives near her that bought one for peanuts.

Was anyone on her live this morning when she was in the coffee shop & someone put Leanne Feeley in the comments, of course she went off on one, but then claimed her name was actually Louise Martin 🀯
I missed that she is a feeley but some where growing up the Martin name appeard lol.

Not watched it all yet but i will later.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220111-174936_Facebook.jpg

I mean, she's obviously used it at some point. And she told everyone on one of her stupid o'clock lives that her name is Leanne so I guess this is one of her 'you know nothing about me/I tell you whatever I want to tell you' things. Not like its even a huge deal, I would be more concerned that she thinks its OK to tell a 12 year old girl to wash her pussy cause it stinks over her reading the girls comment wrong πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.