Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bu what her friend is saying its ad though its chelsea artwork but thats how it sounds to me anyway the way there posing with it

Reactions: 4
Friend is a bit sus🤔

Only last week she hated Harrods & couldn't be bothered going in there 😂

Did you see one of her latest videos where she's walking through Harrods shouting roots darling & the 2 security guards appearing out of nowhere to keep an eye on her🤣🤣
What is this constant obsession with harrods FGS!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Might sound bad but have you noticed she always takes young girls women under her wing like a old madamm

Reactions: 8
Bet she is well jealous sitting watching her friend getting her hair done in Harrods lol...
Her friend looks fuming in all the videos 😭

Do they go in there a buy a bag too make believe they have bought something from there
I swear she had a rant the other day about people that go to harrods just to walk up and down with the bags and now she's in a video doing it. I'm guessing she will say she was taking the piss 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
probably another stranger she met on her nightly drink prowls years ago, they don`t look like they have anything in common. she made out her friend has money, did you see the xmas pressie she got from the friend, a picture of them both that was so dark you could hardly see them lol. if the friend had money you would think she would of bought her something expensive:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
probably another stranger she met on her nightly drink prowls years ago, they don`t look like they have anything in common. she made out her friend has money, did you see the xmas pressie she got from the friend, a picture of them both that was so dark you could hardly see them lol. if the friend had money you would think she would of bought her something expensive:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In one of her drunken haze's she mentioned that they met when they lived together years ago. If the 'friend' has so much money, how would she have shared accommodation with the Tiktok superstar 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In one of her drunken haze's she mentioned that they met when they lived together years ago. If the 'friend' has so much money, how would she have shared accommodation with the Tiktok superstar 🤔
Maybe an inpatient facility?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s just someone who’s met her on tik tok like ricksta, look how that ended

Reactions: 5
Her friend is saying she is a local celebrity artist lol on Instagram

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I might be mistaken but i am sure she met her on tt....

Reactions: 1
Bet she is well jealous sitting watching her friend getting her hair done in Harrods lol...
Don't know why she got a patch test done. No way she could afford to get her hair done there. This is the woman that brings box hair dye to a regular salon 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.