Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes turning the whole thing around from LEANNE FEELEY / CHELSEALEEART being an utter RACIST and user, to how people are ruining her and Rickstas friendship.. Ehh no love, you did that all YOURSELF
Yeah, I watched the whole thing. She is using deflection tactics tonight. The people sticking up for her obviously haven't seen her kick off..
She is pissed up every single night, she obviously doesn't suffer the fear next day 😅
Bloody hell, if I have a bottle of wine I wake up with the fear - can't imagine the shame if I was wankered every night on tiktok live.. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I watched the whole thing. She is using deflection tactics tonight. The people sticking up for her obviously haven't seen her kick off..
She is pissed up every single night, she obviously doesn't suffer the fear next day 😅
Bloody hell, if I have a bottle of wine I wake up with the fear - can't imagine the shame if I was wankered every night on tiktok live.. 🤣
She genuinely thinks she's fine to drink beer... Im sure when i started watching her lives she said she didn't drink. Does she have dry spells?.. ever? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She genuinely thinks she's fine to drink beer... Im sure when i started watching her lives she said she didn't drink. Does she have dry spells?.. ever? 😂
never she is a drunken mess thinks she is beautiful look in the mirror witch BOOYAKAAA

Its the open toe socks... Does she think she's gonna get gifts for showing her toes? 😂 😂 That's for Only fans mate

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does she actually believe anyone is even slightly jealous of her, I mean fair enough if there was anything to be jealous of.. but who in their right mind would be jealous of a 40yr old alcoholic woman who has no real friends or family (no wonder) abandoned her two children to sell her fishy flaps on the streets to desperate men, she lives in a tiny little flat sleeps on a mattress and is a broke witch that relys on gifts to try and live some sort of lifestyle, not to forget she is a vile racist weird woman who’s desperate for any man who would want to sleep with her 😳 believes she’s actually famous and had millions of views which isn’t factual lol, does she actually believe people watch her cos they like her? NO LEANNE DARLING they watch you as their entertainment and egg you on to carry on how you do so they can laugh and screen record. I’ve had enough of listening to her and her bullshit, she’s like a broken record with that word booyaka a witch like me, she actually carry’s on like a child. Her art work is just as horrendous as her and that’s why she’s never made it as an artist, she’s no artist she’s someone who wants to be one but cannot sell her crappy scribbles for tit. Leanne darling go get medication for your bipolar you claim to have, sort your life out and get a real job because your 40 years old on benefits living in a mouldy council flat with no achievements in life, I truly feel sorry for her children. She just up and left them poor boys pathetic excuse of a woman doesn’t deserve the title mum and that’s the reason she doesn’t see them and they litterally take nothing to do with the embarrassment so darling Leanne tell me what is there to be jealous of? Oh yeah nothing.. booyaka in the place witch!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Lushy mushy is the number 1

Let me guess...she is drunk right.....
Her mods were scrambling for the lime light last night and fighting like pre-schoolers, it was hysterical 😅
No she wasn't drunk she only had 12 beers and 4 spliffs 🤣

• Haha
lushy mushy, bushy, brushy, hushy... whatever is her number 1 butt creeper! "Leeanne" is only interested in her 1. Because she claims to be an artist and 2. She lives in usa and encourages L to visit and stay with her. You never know who is behind the tik tok daaarling...people tell you what they want you to hear...BOOOOOOYAKA

• Heart
  • Haha
Anyone know anything about that Lacey who said on live last night she was her mod but seems to be blocked the night of the racist incident.

Reactions: 1
Her mods were scrambling for the lime light last night and fighting like pre-schoolers, it was hysterical 😅
No she wasn't drunk she only had 12 beers and 4 spliffs 🤣
Oh so it was a relatively tame night? 😂😂😂😂😂.....shes always lighting up...good god is like chain weeding...it has also been documented that weed leads to mood swings!!!! Good for bipolar? 🧐 i think not

• Haha
lushy mushy, bushy, brushy, hushy... whatever is her number 1 butt creeper! "Leeanne" is only interested in her 1. Because she claims to be an artist and 2. She lives in usa and encourages L to visit and stay with her. You never know who is behind the tik tok daaarling...people tell you what they want you to hear...BOOOOOOYAKA
There's another one called butterflymoon ( or something), she sounds unhinged af, constantly gifting Chelsea. These people are mental.

Anyone know anything about that Lacey who said on live last night she was her mod but seems to be blocked the night of the racist incident.
I think that Lacey chick said on Rickys live that Chelsea's behaviour that night was unacceptable.
Which it was.
Her mod followers won't tolerate such insolence 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There's another one called butterflymoon ( or something), she sounds unhinged af, constantly gifting Chelsea. These people are mental.
They are flipping obsessed, some constantly encourage her to misbehave, like they want to sit back, grab the popcorn and be entertained!!!

• Haha
They are flipping obsessed, some constantly encourage her to misbehave, like they want to sit back, grab the popcorn and be entertained!!!
Yeah and others like that butterfly thing and lushy who believe being Chelsea's mod is an actual job. These people aren't used to having friends or normal social interaction and it shows..

Yeah and others like that butterfly thing and lushy who believe being Chelsea's mod is an actual job. These people aren't used to having friends or normal social interaction and it shows..
Obviously no life either...

Certain studies show that cannabis can worsen bipolar disorder symptoms. However, other research suggests cannabis can improve some symptoms of bipolar, such as attention and memory, while negatively affecting others. For example, the substance has associations with higher levels of manic and depressive episodes.

Obviously no life either...

Certain studies show that cannabis can worsen bipolar disorder symptoms. However, other research suggests cannabis can improve some symptoms of bipolar, such as attention and memory, while negatively affecting others. For example, the substance has associations with higher levels of manic and depressive episodes.
Pretty sure if she stopped drinking 80% of her problems would disappear. I know it's not that simple and requires her to acknowledge there is a problem and then seek help. Alcohol abuse is what exacerbates her mental health issues. It's horrendous watching someone abuse themselves and others in the way she does. It's also awful seeing people encouraging an individual who is clearly mentally ill and extremely volatile to continue destroying their life and abusing everyone in their path.

Pretty sure if she stopped drinking 80% of her problems would disappear. I know it's not that simple and requires her to acknowledge there is a problem and then seek help. Alcohol abuse is what exacerbates her mental health issues. It's horrendous watching someone abuse themselves and others in the way she does. It's also awful seeing people encouraging an individual who is clearly mentally ill and extremely volatile to continue destroying their life and abusing everyone in their path.
AMEN! the booze and weed combo is a no go!

She obviously finds silence and being in her own company very uncomfortable. She gets wankered and sits on tiktok to fill the emptiness. It's obvious she has difficulty maintaining friendships, so she gets validation through strangers on social media.
She is a grown woman living in chaos and inflicting her disgusting behaviour on everyone she connects with. I feel sorry for her but if she tried any of her tit on with me she would be ko'd 👊

• Heart
Lacey ran straight to Ricksta and bad mouthed chelsey.

She said last night that she is to Famous to be in the UK anymore ..lol in your dreams witch....

• Haha
Lacey is another strange one, she was all over Ricky the night of the racist incident, she even posted videos complaining about Chelsea & how she would never mod for her again, but here she is. I can't keep up with them all 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.