Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fetishization. YES. Bang on the head! It's SO problematic for a white woman to do this. Also the way she pounds the pavement looking for an 'Arab husband' or the way she points the camera at anyone brown and shouts 'Mashallah', her constant co-opting of 'blackspeak' like she's a 15-year-old Eminem fan. By the way, all of this happens while she is NOT having an episode and is NOT drinking. Her defence that she is only 'racist' when she is drunk is BS. It is always there. It just comes out more when she is drunk. I have watched her for a while now and have seen her use racist language about black people, Asian people (South & East!), Arabs, Muslims, 'foreigners', basically anybody who isn't White English. The worst thing is, she thinks she is 'down with' all cultures and races, a 'woman of the world' but at the same time shouts things along the lines of 'English jobs for English people' at hotel receptionists. Also, I saw another clip on TT where somebody screen-recorded her live feed the day after the hotel reception incident and she literally said 'calling somebody a Curry Muncher is not racist.' WOW. I find it incredible that people still mod for her, they are literally supporting racism.
Wow! Thanks for this reply. It confirms my belief about her racism. She’s most definitely racist towards anyone non white (and xenophobic towards anyone not English). People like that are truly dangerous and it’s worrying that she has mixed kids. It def comes from a place of fetishism too. People like her use black (and other non white) people for their weird fantasies and want mixed babies because they view them as pretty little objects rather than humans. She talks about any non white (and non British) people like they’re caricatures and non human objects and harasses them with stereotypes.
I hate when people use alcohol as an excuse for their unhinged behaviour. We all know that alcohol makes the truth come out, so all she’s doing is saying what she *truly* feels anyway sober or not. Her fans make me sick and the fact that they don’t care about her racist behaviour is a reflection of them too.

Reactions: 7
Double standards 'Chelsea' is at it again, moaning about how loud her neighbour is playing their music, is this woman actually for real, she has music blaring for hours daily 😂
100%...as she would say "just jealous" ha ha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was cooking the other night at like 3am with music playing. I bet her neighbours can't stand her. Not to mention the screaming on live.

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely on wiz, licking her lips all the time, that’s where she get the energy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish she'd brush her tongue if she's gonna keep sticking it out 🤮 white and covered in plaque yuck... She's malicious tonight and more deluded than nornal. She's moved onto the roots account and lushy mushy has blocked peaches 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I wish she'd brush her tongue if she's gonna keep sticking it out 🤮 white and covered in plaque yuck... She's malicious tonight and more deluded than nornal. She's moved onto the roots account and lushy mushy has blocked peaches 🤣
peaches was in there to get info she is a troll i guess lol

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She's missing Rickstas $$$'s - laying it on thick about how she has his back. She said he was a coke dealer the night she embarrassed him at the hotel.
She is trying to minimise her behaviour towards the hotel receptionist too, saying all she did was ask him to speak english. That's not what she said at all. She was a complete disgrace and refuses to own it.

Peaches is still her mod.

Reactions: 4
peaches was in there to get info she is a troll i guess lol
she needs bitched slapped in the face.

She's missing Rickstas $$$'s - laying it on thick about how she has his back. She said he was a coke dealer the night she embarrassed him at the hotel.
She is trying to minimise her behaviour towards the hotel receptionist too, saying all she did was ask him to speak english. That's not what she said at all. She was a complete disgrace and refuses to own it.

Peaches is still her mod.
she threatened to knife ricksta`s two daughters, vile racist witch.

she needs bitched slapped in the face.

she threatened to knife ricksta`s two daughters, vile racist witch.
Yeah, that's what Rickstas daughter said when she got back to the hotel. She said Chelsea threatened to stab her and their younger daughter. I was watching it all, it was really bad. She's blaming him for giving her alcohol but she was waisted before she met him and had been slagging him off before he eventually got in touch with her. She was also slagging off some of her female friends. She's crying now, she's missing his cash 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Now she`s crying cause she`s a broke witch and want`s ricksta back if he talks to her he is a fool, she only want`s his money..we all know this Ricksta if your reading this don`t be fooled by her.

Yeah, that's what Rickstas daughter said when she got back to the hotel. She said Chelsea threatened to stab her and their younger daughter. I was watching it all, it was really bad. She's blaming him for giving her alcohol but she was waisted before she met him and had been slagging him off before he eventually got in touch with her. She was also slagging off some of her female friends. She's crying now, she's missing his cash 😅
yes 100% agree she wants his money.

Reactions: 3
Now she`s crying cause she`s a broke witch and want`s ricksta back if he talks to her he is a fool, she only want`s his money..we all know this Ricksta if your reading this don`t be fooled by her.

yes 100% agree she wants his money.
look fake tears lmfao..she is desperate for his cash and you are RACIST....

Friends don`t threaten to stab there kids..her apology is weeks to late.

She hasn't considered that people are talking about her because her behaviour is offensive and ugly. When I saw her harassing the poet and artist the other day I felt so uncomfortable. She is a thug.
She's talking now about saying sorry to Ricksta but has no interest in apologising to the people she has harassed. She is so transparent.

She hasn't considered that people are talking about her because her behaviour is offensive and ugly. When I saw her harassing the poet and artist the other day I felt so uncomfortable. She is a thug.
She's talking now about saying sorry to Ricksta but has no interest in apologising to the people she has harassed. She is so transparent.
Shes turning the whole thing around from LEANNE FEELEY / CHELSEALEEART being an utter RACIST and user, to how people are ruining her and Rickstas friendship.. Ehh no love, you did that all YOURSELF

Reactions: 3
She's talking now about saying sorry to Ricksta but has no interest in apologizing to the people she has harassed. She is so transparent.
crying then laughing she is so FAKE.

Shes turning the whole thing around from LEANNE FEELEY / CHELSEALEEART being an utter RACIST and user, to how people are ruining her and Rickstas friendship.. Ehh no love, you did that all YOURSELF
If he talks to her again i think he will be hated and lose a lot of followers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.