Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh boy, what's up with her this morning. She's been banned from a coffee shop already.
Why does she not make a coffee at home just look at the state of her this morning.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her say her ‘Illness’ is like Tourette’s and she just has to shout to let it out 🥴 she shocks me more and more every time I watch her lives

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Shes been kicked out of a coffee shop or at least told to tone it down a bit , she's claiming its a public place , shes also a public bleeping menace . Ranting about a LV bag and claudia ? She thinks bleeping off to America will help her
She lives in a council flat how will that even work , , I feel sorry for her neighbours , belting out on the karaoke most nights. I even heard a child crying from a neighbouring flat , she'd woken a child up , selfish bleep and her followers thought it was hilarious

• Sad
I can’t believe how loud she is shouting in this tiny otherwise silent cafe 😭, it’s just so unhinged, one second she’s banging on about her hair, the next she’s talking about finding an arab husband

Did anyone see her say her ‘Illness’ is like Tourette’s and she just has to shout to let it out 🥴 she shocks me more and more every time I watch her lives
Yes , that's disgusting saying * y'know when tourette's people shout duck duck duck * That's really not how ticks work for most people you ignorant cow
Then claiming her tourettes is shouting . She had to do it apparently, shes definitely unhinged but she doesnt help herself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If the coffee shops are all local they will all know her. Probably warned each other after yesterday’s breakfast episode.

Reactions: 3
She is shouting at the staff in this next place too screaming how she wants a ‘thick coffee’… honestly the amount of spit this woman has probably eaten after the way she treats service staff

Absolutely manic today put in her pj’s, crying one minute, laughing the next especially when the gifts roll in. In another cafe now looking around for attention. Trying to beg a drag from a guy behind her and hinting about where he got his weed. She needs Modeen because she needs to pray. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Absolutely manic today put in her pj’s, crying one minute, laughing the next especially when the gifts roll in. In another cafe now looking around for attention. Trying to beg a drag from a guy behind her and hinting about where he got his weed. She needs Modeen because she needs to pray. 🙄
She's absolutely awful this morning. Calling her 'fans' out for not giving her enough, sobbing and crying then squealing chicken and maniacally laughing the next minute.

The pub owner closing the door in her face after getting her to leave was perfection! Can only hope there’s more businesses that are being made aware of the absolute menace

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's absolutely awful this morning. Calling her 'fans' out for not giving her enough, sobbing and crying then squealing chicken and maniacally laughing the next minute.
She’s literally wandering around London looking for trouble. She’s gone into a hotel now talking about hiring a private room for a meet and greet. Telling them she’s a celebrity . Talk about deluded. She’s in her pyjamas in a 5 star hotel. Hasn’t even had a wash or brushed her hair. Of course she’s having an ‘apple spritz’ 😆 She just chats 💩 all day long.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The pub owner closing the door in her face after getting her to leave was perfection! Can only hope there’s more businesses that are being made aware of the absolute menace
duck sake, went to the bleeping supermarket for an hour and missed all the drama. Anyone got screen recordings loool?
She is on rn with an aperol, currently 12pm BST btw 😭

Reactions: 1
She’s in the Berkeley apparently.
Someone called George has called for her?

Always feel like I’m tripping when I watch this weapon

Reactions: 3
Some idiot called scottishgirl is doxing her location in the chat 🙄 absolutely pathetic

NO WAY has mruktiktokofficial just rang up the place to give her words of support 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.