Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got 3 ringtones on the sell , each contains a he same profanity
Now , realistically who is going to buy that? The 20 something chav mum in the school playground for all other parents and teachers to hear , probably got kids called Jayden , Kayden and Bayden?
Or the older person who will get looked at while others think * holy jesus to duck what is that noise and what does it mean? *
I can see no self respecting person on the public transport thinking these ringtones are cool when the phone goes off.
Couldn’t agree more. I can’t believe that people comment things like … my little girl aged 8 loves watching you and shouts nostrils and booyaka. Who in their right mind allows a child to watch her and listen to her filthy abusive mouth. Having said that the amount of people who swear in front of their children on lives astounds me. I actually commented on that awful Gracie’s account the other day when she was ranting and shouting the f, c and t words over and over manically and aggressively in front of her own child. Unbelievable! Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Somebody in the chat said they were at the salon with their bag hung up and their phone started ringing with one of the tones ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ I'm dead can you imagine

She was just reading her school report

"Chelsea can be loud and offensive"

😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I just got muted on her live😂

OMG, the lies just roll off her tongue 🤥🤥
When she’d been in a bar and said something to someone I’ve go like 5k watching when there was abt 1k impressive I know but What a big fat lie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She has no stop today rammed food down her hatchet. This evening she's eaten two of Kaspar's sundaes and now a 'cup' of coco pops and rice crispies on top of her dinner. I'm a big bird at size 24 and I don't even eat that!! Every time she pops up she's slathering and slurping over food 🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
Yet another breakfast sent back this morning because it was cold. Her manners are deplorable in fact none existent. She’s so rude and entitled. Never known anyone to have so much trouble with restaurants and food. Then she went ranting through the streets shouting at the top of her voice. Would think she was having a complete breakdown if you didn’t know this is normal behaviour for her.

Reactions: 4
Always talking about washing her arse when we all saw the evidence. She actually scratched her fanny and sniffed her hand in the restaurant. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Always talking about washing her arse when we all saw the evidence. She actually scratched her fanny and sniffed her hand in the restaurant. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
And then had the cheek to complain that she needed hand sanitizer because other people had touched the pepper mill 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
what is the deal with her sons? I don't get it? is she in contact with them orrr???

She lost custody of them when they were younger, I think her parents raised them. They're 18 and 20 now, apparently one is in contact with her trying to repair their relationship and the other wants nothing to do with her

• Sad
She lost custody of them when they were younger, I think her parents raised them. They're 18 and 20 now, apparently one is in contact with her trying to repair their relationship and the other wants nothing to do with her
The kids father raised them both . Allegedly she was the one doing the da .

Someone help it make sense 🤯

View attachment 1451256
She didn't do that painting, that belonged to her grandmother that was delivered to her this week with her nans wedding dress. She is a compulsive liar .

Last edited:
The kids father raised them both . Allegedly she was the one doing the da .

She didn't do that painting, that belonged to her grandmother that was delivered to her this week with her nans wedding dress. She is a compulsive liar .
It’s a copy of a famous painting called The Girl With The Pearl Earring, maybe it’s a painting by numbers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.