Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has just been kicked out of a cafe over an argument that happened ‘years ago’, she is actually moving without much complaint for once

Reactions: 4
She has just been sent a universe, she will be getting pissed as a parrot tonight to celebrate I reckon

Reactions: 1
She's on a roll today 😂
She has no shame, despite being asked to leave, she's still sitting there 🙄

I feel for her she’s paid and everything this time
I have to say, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her complaining tbh. If you pay then you should be able to have the food how you like it. Just she needs to learn to say it in a more polite way because there’s no need to shout and rant just bc your meal isn’t done exactly right, it’s just food at the end of the day 🤷‍♀️. She’s just ordered eggs again inshallah they don’t booyaka them up this time or there’ll be hell to pay as she is bleeping raging currently

She's sitting there brushing her hair in the cafe, then pulls the hair from her brush & dumps it on the floor..... Classy bird 😂

Reactions: 3
What happened with the second breakfast of the day. Was it all to her liking? Her attitude after sending the first one back in the first restaurant was disgusting. No wonder they asked her to leave. Does she not understand that her behaviour is totally unacceptable. How many places has she ever been kicked out of. Surely you would get the message but then all her enablers are telling her she’s done nothing wrong 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I really don't know why she bothers eating out. I can't watch her when she's on one, shouting, complaining and getting kicked out. Feels so awkward and uncomfortable just watching it

Reactions: 3
I really don't know why she bothers eating out. I can't watch her when she's on one, shouting, complaining and getting kicked out. Feels so awkward and uncomfortable just watching it
For the views
When she's at home just sat there talking her views aren't that great most of the time.
She knows playing upto the camera out & about gets more views which gets her the gifts.

Reactions: 5
I have to say, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her complaining tbh. If you pay then you should be able to have the food how you like it. Just she needs to learn to say it in a more polite way because there’s no need to shout and rant just bc your meal isn’t done exactly right, it’s just food at the end of the day 🤷‍♀️. She’s just ordered eggs again inshallah they don’t booyaka them up this time or there’ll be hell to pay as she is bleeping raging currently
complaining over a genuine issue is fine. That isnt what she’s doing though. She’s purposely complain for views/free food. It’s a daily occurrence and isn’t fair on the staff or the business.

Reactions: 6
complaining over a genuine issue is fine. That isnt what she’s doing though. She’s purposely complain for views/free food. It’s a daily occurrence and isn’t fair on the staff or the business.
tbf, I think this morning was a genuine complaint. Eggs are tricky and some people can’t stand them when they’re not cooked right. I’ve defo sent eggs back before if they’re not done correctly.

Reactions: 2
Haven’t properly watched her lives for ages, but I see all the video recordings on my FYP.

Firstly, I have a nightmare neighbour below me just like her. Shouting, screaming, smoking weed, up all hours of the night. I don’t find her on the microphone telling her neighbours to stop banging ending up as a ring tone funny in the slightest. She should not be allowed the privilege of a council flat given how she acts.

Secondly, the way she speaks to people in public is absolutely disgusting. I have now seen her twice berate homeless people, telling them to sort themselves out and stop begging. Pot kettle black. She makes comments about peoples appearances, was making comments about a plus size mannequin, comparing it to Sharon from Eastenders. Absolutely no self awareness of what she looks like herself.

Sorry for the rant, but the police/council/social need to sort this out. It infuriates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haven’t properly watched her lives for ages, but I see all the video recordings on my FYP.

Firstly, I have a nightmare neighbour below me just like her. Shouting, screaming, smoking weed, up all hours of the night. I don’t find her on the microphone telling her neighbours to stop banging ending up as a ring tone funny in the slightest. She should not be allowed the privilege of a council flat given how she acts.

Secondly, the way she speaks to people in public is absolutely disgusting. I have now seen her twice berate homeless people, telling them to sort themselves out and stop begging. Pot kettle black. She makes comments about peoples appearances, was making comments about a plus size mannequin, comparing it to Sharon from Eastenders. Absolutely no self awareness of what she looks like herself.

Sorry for the rant, but the police/council/social need to sort this out. It infuriates me.
Think we should send the footage to the council 😂😂😂😂
If you know you know

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Letitia Dean has lost weight recently and looks a hundred times better than CLA.

If she’s going to talk tit about people, she should first think about how she looks herself.

Reactions: 4
Did she just get blocked? I was listening but not watching. She was about to ‘expose the TikTok leaderboard’ but it cut off 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.