Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does the coin situation work, also the chest i have seen on other peoples accounts. Can you buy coins and gift them, not that im going to give any of them anything just curious how it works

Reactions: 2
She's in a cafe now attention seeking, wanting to become a Primark model, when only a couple of months ago , she refused to set foot in the door of the place, it was only good for chavs 😂

Reactions: 4
She's in a cafe now attention seeking, wanting to become a Primark model, when only a couple of months ago , she refused to set foot in the door of the place, it was only good for chavs 😂
She's just popped up on my fyp I just can't watch the amount of people in the comments that have subscribed 😯😯😯

Reactions: 3
£5,99 a month for a subscription and she reckons over 900 have subscribed so far. Happy days, that’ll be nearly 6k a month coming in🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
Shes a complete liar, the most subbed person on tiktok (in the UK) Is grow host Ben toye, with around 600 subs. Elusive gracie has 2nd most, with around 550 subs! I bet cla has around 100 at the very most

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shes a complete liar, the most subbed person on tiktok (in the UK) Is grow host Ben toye, with around 600 subs. Elusive gracie has 2nd most, with around 550 subs! I bet cla has around 100 at the very most
I would be surprised if she retains those 100 subs anyway tbh, the only other person I know who does it is beautybeyondtheeye / snapshoteye and he generally gets about 1-2k people in his live each time but only has about 10 people actually subscribed to him.
Tbf snapshot is one of the most hated people on the app though and doesn’t go live that often, where as CLA is live 24/7 so I guess it’d make more sense to sub to her if you were a big fan

Reactions: 5
I remember once she said she had been in a psychiatric hospital so I just assumed sectioned.
She once said she got sectioned. She was at a hotel drinking with an asian guy from blackburn I think she said. She had too much drink & probably drugs and she went nutty and hotel staff called ambulance i think and she got sectioned. I do believe this happened, shes a damaged person it seemed like she left her sons when they were young and travelled the country having sex with black or asian men. Nuts!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is with reggie but the other guy seems to be taking the piss . Only 500 people watching her, I don't think she understands that people won't watch if they can't comment.

Reactions: 3
More food being returned..... because she was a fine dining chef & ran places by herself when she was 18 🙄

Snaffling down the free nuts & popcorn 🐷🐷

Reactions: 2
Not her asking someone in the comments to meet cos she’s in the mood to ‘get down under the sheets’ after a few glasses of wine 😭😭😭

She’s slaughtered - definetely gonna be a messy one tonight

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.