Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't realise that she will get less viewers she gifts just because it's boring without people commenting and being funny. I wouldn't give her the steam off my piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just shows how money grabbing she is .what about people who have no money and watch her all the time and interact in the comments. Boils my blood .

Reactions: 6
Just shows how money grabbing she is .what about people who have no money and watch her all the time and interact in the comments. Boils my blood .
Precisely. I wanted to say this to her but I’m not going to subscribe to say it. There will be lots of people who blow smoke up her ass daily but can’t afford to subscribe or wouldn’t want to. She’s so thick. Just wants to hear how loved she is. Apparently she’s going to be much calmer because she won’t be affected by the trolls comments now 🙄 Let’s see how long that lasts

Reactions: 9
Someone is streaming her live on another account but of course unless her one of her subscribers notices she won’t know. Us mere mortals can’t comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just to let you know you can make a rave thread for people on tattle if you want.
If you make one for Leanne Martin/Feeley don't forget to mention how she racially abuses people, abandoned her children and makes people's lives an utter misery in their own homes and workplaces day in and day out.

🌟 SuCh A cHaRaCtEr 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And there we go, day 1 of subscriptions & her account has been banned, all the sheep are now 5 quid down😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now she is crying because she only has 700£ left .all those clothes and dinning out has wiped out her bank account.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well the calm didn’t last long. She got banned and now she’s raving and crying on another account, lost the plot. Just wants money. Going to sell her 🐈 because she’s done it before. 😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She'll make a killing off these subscriptions then if people are stupid enough to subscribe to about 12 accounts of hers each time she gets blocked

Pretty sure they get the full 5.99 too, don't think tiktok take a cut

She'll make a killing off these subscriptions then if people are stupid enough to subscribe to about 12 accounts of hers each time she gets blocked

She is charging 7.49€ for hers . But the way she goes through cash I won't last her long . She was crying too because she wants to go and visit matt John who she has never met but needs cash to visit him.

Tiktok still take their normal percentage that they'd take from gifts. Elusive gracie was explaining it earlier (I cant remember if its 50% or 66%)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's seems leanne just jumps online now to make a few hundred pound and then goes off when made.

• Haha
£5,99 a month for a subscription and she reckons over 900 have subscribed so far. Happy days, that’ll be nearly 6k a month coming in🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.