Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems to be becoming more manic though, she’s been ok, but past couple of days it’s getting worse.

Reactions: 1
Said she's meeting up with a surprise tiktoker today.. imagine its Lisa 😱

It seems to be becoming more manic though, she’s been ok, but past couple of days it’s getting worse.
I definitely spoke too soon, kicking off in the Ivy. Drink doesn't taste right. Needs more oranges. Doesn't like the glass. Get that paper straw out. More ice. Proseccos flat. Tastes like water

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One thing I always wonder is how has she never had covid with all the going out around London, Brighton and not washing her hands before eating etc? I have a chronic illness so mostly housebound, my husband only goes into the office twice a week, he works at home the rest of the time and the poor sod got it, of course I got it and was floored with it 😂.
She definitely had covid .a few months back she was really sick and was sleeping all the time and she had to get an xray of her lungs also. She wouldn't test herself because she had to pay at that time .

Reactions: 5
She definitely had covid .a few months back she was really sick and was sleeping all the time and she had to get an xray of her lungs also. She wouldn't test herself because she had to pay at that time .
Ohh I didn’t realise. I wasn’t watching her back then I took a break from Tiktok.

Said she's meeting up with a surprise tiktoker today.. imagine its Lisa 😱

I definitely spoke too soon, kicking off in the Ivy. Drink doesn't taste right. Needs more oranges. Doesn't like the glass. Get that paper straw out. More ice. Proseccos flat. Tastes like water
And then walked out! She can’t even pronounce Aperol. Drives me nuts that she says Apple spritz all time. Must have said it at least 30 times on that live. 🤣

Just saw Goddess is on the train to Brighton. So she will be bringing Leanne’s weed I guess. 🙄

• Haha
The fact she was sneering at the managers shoes because they were from Primark.

One day all the TikTok money will dry up and we know she burns through it and has no savings. Then she won’t even be able to afford Primark.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The mistery person is goddess. They have met up gone for a swim and last i saw she was on the beach.

Does anyone know (if she does actually take drugs, which seems highly probable) what drugs, apart from weed She’s actually on? I don’t think weed makes you act like that

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know (if she does actually take drugs, which seems highly probable) what drugs, apart from weed She’s actually on? I don’t think weed makes you act like that
I would say Speed we called it back in the day not sure what they call it now.

Reactions: 3
I would say Speed we called it back in the day not sure what they call it now.
Actually yes. I remember in the 90s early 2000s when I was younger some of the mums on the estate being bang on speed and they actually remind me a bit of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I reckon you’re bang on.
It’s proper cheap for loads of it too i think.

The self made MiLlIonAiRE asking for gifts so she can afford another night in Brighton 🙈

Reactions: 2
Don’t think she’s on speed. That’s an appetite suppressant and she never stops eating nor is she skinny. She’ll be on coke like the most 🤣

• Haha
Surely it’s just speculation as to what she may or may not be taking. I wouldn’t trust her to be telling the truth even if she did admit to taking anything.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was just weed but whatever she’s taken in the past has fucked up her brain over the long-term.

I don’t think she actually takes anything. I think she’s a huge personality that doesn’t necessarily need drugs to be the way she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.