Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After complaining about the broccoli in the first restaurant she went into a second place ordered £74 worth of food and complained it was cold. After she’d shovelled most of it down her throat by the way. Kicked off to the chef and he told her she’d made a bad scene for him. So he said don’t pay and get barred or pay half and leave. Which she did. Horrible vile scrounger. Now she’s walking home shouting her head off. I think she’s triggered because EQ and Lisa are on holiday together. She’s talked about them a lot. She’s crying about her sons now. And in a instant she’s smiling and talking to someone about their dogs. Absolutely cuckoo - to use her own expression! She’s raging, shouting at the top of her voice, definitely needs help. Paranoid and manic! Comments are off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s walking in the street shouting and balling. I think she’s actually losing it.
I’ve turned it off. It’s uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 4
For anyone in her comments saying she shouldn’t be live because of her MH, she is clearly not stupid as she makes out. She is smart enough to be earning via tiktok and she knows exactly when to pause the live and end the live when delivery man are at her door or when she is at appointments so that her real name isn’t revealed. She just ended the live because Goddess said the name of one of her sons, she knows exactly what she is doing and is very strategic about it. I have to give it to her she is entertaining but she can’t use her supposed MH diagnoses which we have no proof of as an excuse for doing/saying whatever she wants.

On the weekly leaderboard, how much does say 1m equate to on there?
£10,000 allegedly.

Reactions: 4
For anyone in her comments saying she shouldn’t be live because of her MH, she is clearly not stupid as she makes out. She is smart enough to be earning via tiktok and she knows exactly when to pause the live and end the live when delivery man are at her door or when she is at appointments so that her real name isn’t revealed. She just ended the live because Goddess said the name of one of her sons, she knows exactly what she is doing and is very strategic about it. I have to give it to her she is entertaining but she can’t use her supposed MH diagnoses which we have no proof of as an excuse for doing/saying whatever she wants.
Very True I can't really watch much of her anymore. It's just the same waffle everyday just repeating herself, I'm an Irish, Arabs, going to America, I'm famous , 100 million views etc . She is just boring to me now

Reactions: 9
Are they really raking in thousands of pounds each week. I just saw her live I lasted probably three minutes what a mess

Reactions: 2
She is currently live with the funniest filter on with bjork literally blasting out… I don’t understand how she is sleeping through this, but her neighbors must bleeping loathe her
6894B0FD-14AB-406F-99F0-4680E9936166.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.