Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do you all watch her to get angry then? Sorry I don’t really understand that logic? People I hate, I block? So in your spare time you watch someone you hate so you can rant about her online? But I’ve to give my head a wobble? Im not saying she’s perfect, she clearly has many issues, but a lot of her lives are harmless. You people choose to watch her, remember that.
Welcome to tattle life my friend, say anything which deviates from the general opinion of the thread and watch yourself get immediately dog piled for it 🤣🤣🤣.
I think people have failed to see the nuance in your original comment, a lot of what chelsea does is entertaining, otherwise why would so many people (including us on here) keep watching her? You very clearly weren’t defending any of the awful things she has said such as any racist comments or wishing cancer 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well she’s been on one today! I’m exhausted just watching her. She’s been everywhere complaining and shouting. All over Harrod’s insulting the staff. Had the cheek to tell a manager in Harrods she’s working full time! The lies that trip out of her vile mouth! All the same story TikTok famous. Self made millionaire. Wish I had a quick for every lie she tells or every time she says Arab. She was ranting in the street a minute ago about head butting people who call up restaurants about her and the second I typed a ban coming she was gone 🤣 Entitled, deluded vile low life.

She’s back! In another restaurant. Chatting 💩 as usual. Complaining -as usual. She’s a disgrace. Her Aperol isn’t strong enough 🙄 Sitting in her minging bra top and shorts she’s had on for days. Writhing around like a lunatic. Shouting and swearing her head off. Making racist comments. Anyone in her comments who thinks she’s funny or remotely ok is as bad as her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Well she’s been on one today! I’m exhausted just watching her. She’s been everywhere complaining and shouting. All over Harrod’s insulting the staff. Had the cheek to tell a manager in Harrods she’s working full time! The lies that trip out of her vile mouth! All the same story TikTok famous. Self made millionaire. She was ranting in the street a minute ago about head butting people who call up restaurants about her and the second I typed a ban coming she was gone 🤣 Entitled, deluded vile low life.

She’s back! In another restaurant. Chatting 💩 as usual. Complaining -as usual. She’s a disgrace. Her Aperol isn’t strong enough 🙄 Sitting in her minging bra top and shorts she’s had on for days. Writhing around like a lunatic. Shouting and swearing her head off. Making racist comments. Anyone in her comments who thinks she’s funny or remotely ok is as bad as her.
You’re right, she’s been very busy today, I’ve watched her for a little while this afternoon. She has spent it talking, complaining, being embarrassing and not being able to even exchange her scarf because she didn’t bring it with her.

Reactions: 3
We are in for it tonight, she said she is getting twisted. Wants to do the leader board tonight

Reactions: 1
She is surely capping about the headscarf tho, I missed her live yday when she kicked off in harrods but why would you make all that fuss over exchanging a scarf and not even bring it with you?!! I feel like she was just trying her luck to get some sort of free tit.
She reckons she’s getting pissed as a parrot tonight though darlings

Reactions: 5
You just know that hairbrush is getting violated on live again tonight 😅😩🤢😩😅

• Sick
She’s just sent a lion and 2 more big gifts to harwood !!!!

Reactions: 1
Eq said earlier she might forgive her if she sends gifts etc. Leanne will get slated now in her live later. Eq will never meet up with her ever .also what's this about ricksta and eq .ricksta has no interst on her. Eq is a very different person when sheisn't on her bed . She seems nervous and anxious, like she is Afraid of her own shadow.

Reactions: 6
Eq said earlier she might forgive her if she sends gifts etc. Leanne will get slated now in her live later. Eq will never meet up with her ever .also what's this about ricksta and eq .ricksta has no interst on her. Eq is a very different person when sheisn't on her bed . She seems nervous and anxious, like she is Afraid of her own shadow.
At the end of the day she’s a BEG & the way she speaks to people I wouldn’t gift any of these begs & she’s taken gifts from cla she should send them back but she won’t. !!

She’s probably drunk. It will hit her tomorrow in the cold light of day and she will be crying wanting it back. Her stupid gifters will be furious. It’s all a big game!

New to this crash crash of a TikTokker and honestly appalled. I just don’t get it. She’s utterly vile and deluded. What am I missing? Was she nice initially and it’s ended up like this? Totally baffled by her popularity. Caught a little bit of her live earlier. Wtf is she on? Bragging as if she’s so amazing and looks like a proper smack head who stinks.

She is on with goddess now 22 in the weekly ranking. Did Lisa and Evil Queen have a fall out. Sorry i know this thread is about CLA

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.