Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got banned last night lol again does that mean she’s lost all her money! I bloody hope so

Reactions: 1
Wednesday ... banned

Called it. Happens every week. Can never ever do more than two days

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haven’t been watching her because she’s so repetitive and dry but she just came on my FYP abusing her hairbrush (I’m late to the tea) 💀💀 my eyes need to be washed with bleach after seeing that.

CLA can never comment on other people appearances when she’s got a red and stained ass crack, botched tits, pothole skin, lumpy lip filler, and bleach breakage

View attachment 1376262
I’ve bloody missed you

Guys i ment to said she has followed me i have no idea why so we are friends now interesting. She obiously added me by accident
She did the same to me a few weeks ago 🤣

Reactions: 1
Who hitches their dress up and hangs over the side of the bath to wash their backside live on TikTok 🫣. Why not put your phone down, get undressed (from the clothes she’s had on for 3 days) and step in the shower like a normal person. She’s extremely weird. Getting worse by the day.
Over the top ranting and threatening people again today only a matter of time until she’s blocked again.

Reactions: 8
Who hitches their dress up and hangs over the side of the bath to wash their backside live on TikTok 🫣. Why not put your phone down, get undressed (from the clothes she’s had on for 3 days) and step in the shower like a normal person. She’s extremely weird. Getting worse by the day.
Over the top ranting and threatening people again today only a matter of time until she’s blocked again.
Did she do that on live?

Shd has been wearing that dress for 3 days now and sleeping in it also and hasn't showered ,so she is far from clean. It would be OK to get a few days out of a pair of jeans perhaps etc but her dress must be filthy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.