Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think it’s one big joke?? Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️ People are saying she’s a legend etc… I mean there’s NOTHING legendary about her!?!
What does that tell you about the people saying this to her honestly if they think that’s normal behaviour then they’re as bad as her

Reactions: 1
She’s live acting as if nothing’s happened at all. She’s going to go home, pack a bag and go somewhere 🙄 She thinks she’s going abroad 🤣 she’s going to just turn up at the airport and go hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Im curious about something if she cant stay anywhere for more than one night how is she going to get a plane. She cant cope being out of her environment. If she does go somewhere foreign she will either end up locked up or she will be back within two days. All of these beggy people they cant stand to be away from home, its like their unable to cope in the real world.

Reactions: 3
Someone posted the video on mr tiktok reddit, good lord 😭
rusty (sheriffs badge) dusty, crusty ass witch comes to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone explain the significance of A kind of Magic by Queen, like was it playing during her live and why was she talking about it with the waiter lol? My favourite Queen song is now ruined.

Reactions: 1
She’s back live oh darling. She said there’s nothing wrong with showing your bum, builders do it all the time x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As much as what she did on live was disgusting why is everyone on TT saying she put that brush inside her arse?? I was in the live and she definitely did not insert it lol 😭🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As much as what she did on live was disgusting why is everyone on TT saying she put that brush inside her arse?? I was in the live and she definitely did not insert it lol 😭🙈
Chinese whispers! it was bad enough as it was it doesn’t need to be exaggerated further 😅🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's just been ranting away about her Harrods black card and having a free £50 on it and then said she has a local coppers phone number and she was gonna ring him if people didn't stop going on?! 😂

She has some serious balls ill give her that.

If I'd done what she did and the footage was shared everywhere online I would never show my face on public social media again.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.