Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to be one of the strangest people I’ve come across
Whatever happens in someone’s life to make them like that
It’s more than mental health ( which I think has to play a part ) very very strange

Reactions: 7
Sorry but that is defo just another one of the lies she tells to generate outrage
I dont think it is, she has certainly had an uplift of sorts going by her scarring and you could 100% get cosmetic surgery on the NHS until not long ago if you could prove it caused you distress. Look at that lady who got famous for having implants on the NHS, can't remember her name but she made a tonne of money in the media in the aftermath.
I'm sure Chelsea of all people could have kicked up enough of a fuss to get it done.

Reactions: 9
I dont think it is, she has certainly had an uplift of sorts going by her scarring and you could 100% get cosmetic surgery on the NHS until not long ago if you could prove it caused you distress. Look at that lady who got famous for having implants on the NHS, can't remember her name but she made a tonne of money in the media in the aftermath.
I'm sure Chelsea of all people could have kicked up enough of a fuss to get it done.
Breat implants yes if you pushed hard enough, but uplifts and reshaping absolutely not unless you’d had cancer. Even 10 years ago when the NHS was better funded they weren’t giving out free uplifts to anyone who walked in claiming mental health

Reactions: 2
Breat implants yes if you pushed hard enough, but uplifts and reshaping absolutely not unless you’d had cancer. Even 10 years ago when the NHS was better funded they weren’t giving out free uplifts to anyone who walked in claiming mental health
I dont know, I'm just going off what she has said before. I googled and Birmingham CCG was the first to pop up and says even now, if you can prove exceptional clinical need you may get it. I guess it depends where she was living and what tricks she pulled.

Reactions: 4
I dont know, I'm just going off what she has said before. I googled and Birmingham CCG was the first to pop up and says even now, if you can prove exceptional clinical need you may get it. I guess it depends where she was living and what tricks she pulled.
But exceptional clinical need is like, your boobs are wrecked because you had cancer and needed surgery on them, not just that they’re a bit saggy after breast feeding and you don’t like how they look. I think she defo has had it done, but I think it’s far more likely to have been in turkey or something paid for by one of these rich men she scams

Reactions: 1
But exceptional clinical need is like, your boobs are wrecked because you had cancer and needed surgery on them, not just that they’re a bit saggy after breast feeding and you don’t like how they look. I think she defo has had it done, but I think it’s far more likely to have been in turkey or something paid for by one of these rich men she scams
This was a separate group from those that have had cancer, it just stated you needed to prove it was causing significant distress etc. Someone I knew had an NHS nose job for purely cosmetic reasons over 15 years ago so I assumed Chelsea went down the same route.

I cant see her paying a penny for anything like that even if it came from someone else, she won't even chuck a couple hundred out for botox and lip filler even though she's raking it in now 🤣

Reactions: 4
You’ll find it on Reddit.

but think carefully. It isn’t good. A witch needs sudocrem
Sudocrem comment has made me laugh!

Morbid curiosity got the better of me! Christ, you can almost smell how bad it is through the screen 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Id say the TV show she is appearing in is just a few seconds cameo just showing what kind of customers they get into the place etc .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.