Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw on IG that DHB has tagged newspapers about what she did last night. I do get that if it was a man that did it most people wouldn't be defending him. I personally don't like people self diagnosing as feel it's dangerous & most people then use it as a excuse for their behaviour. A common theme in CLA threads & comments on TT etc.
One day she will get herself in serious trouble & a court ordered psychologist may well diagnose her with a MH illness but it won't save her from being held accountable for her actions.
She knows that by acting stupid the gifts roll in. She was even saying last night she may aswell start selling her pussy again as now it's famous pussy she'll make more money.
It's all for the money, I know she has always been abit odd but she was nothing like this when she first started TT.

DHB calls out loads of people on tiktok, he's done well by them either quitting tiktok because he's proven them wrong, or their engagement completely drops. Interesting to watch

Reactions: 4
DHB calls out loads of people on tiktok, he's done well by them either quitting tiktok because he's proven them wrong, or their engagement completely drops. Interesting to watch
I know he has a bit if a fan club on here especially but I'm personally not a fan of him. I just saw he had tagged newspapers & thought I can't see them picking up this story.

Reactions: 3
I think I've seen more of Chelsea than her gynaecologist probably does, so I'm glad I missed last night

Hope her beer fear isn't too bad today 😭

She’s live as if nothing ever happened 😅 she said what she did was no different to wearing a revealing dress or being in a music video 🤷🏻‍♀️

also she’s back in weekly ranking top 12

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s back. No remorse whatsoever. Says she stripped off on Instagram live but it’s ok because it’s nothing more than you would see on a music video. Deluded as ever. She will never change

• Angry
Why does she think it’s one big joke?? Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️ People are saying she’s a legend etc… I mean there’s NOTHING legendary about her!?! She needs to get her priorities straight before she lands herself in big trouble!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.