Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in maccies screaming and shouting about roots, nostrils and booyaka. Reckons she is pissed as a parrot and needs a joint, apparently she is on her way to meet modeen so I think she is extra hyped today

Reactions: 4
I see she's come off her subscriber chat account, was it just because the chat was dead? She must have been bored with all the mega fans putting copious amounts of stickers in the chat, she was probably struggling to carry the dead weight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fans can now get her ringtone, I'm thinking about getting it to drive me partner mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she's her usual chipper self today 😂😂
Reckons the council are barbaric because they wont install aircon in her flat 😤😡🤬! She reckons she’s going to go down there and shout at them, otherwise she needs to stay in a hotel tonight and her followers are offering to send her £4k to pay for it, absolutely darling!

Reactions: 3
She keeps banging on about her sink not working properly, and has even admitted she wrecked it when she attempted to paint it with radiator paint, but expects the council to fix that too 😂

Did anyone else notice in her comments non subscribers were able to ask questions, even though she had the Q&A turned off, I wonder how they managed to do that 🤔

• Haha
She has moved to her other account. I'd say she is bored off her head just having yes people and lick arses on it ,or was she blocked? The subscribers must be raging . She was only get on average about 400 viewers on the subscription account .

She's absolutely wrecked, I fear her microphone may end up going down the same (dirt) track as her hair brush went before 😂😂

Even her subscribers are telling her to open up the comments to everyone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pissed as a parrot, swearing, slamming cupboards, she's not even noticed the leaderboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.