Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these idiotic people who throw money at deluded beggars who on the whole verbally abuse them. I just don’t get it! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Where do people get the money

Most people are struggling at the moment. It’s absolutely insane

Reactions: 7
we need a code word for tattlers watching the lives, so we can low-key communicate without being blocked 👁

Reactions: 1
we need a code word for tattlers watching the lives, so we can low-key communicate without being blocked 👁
No, we don’t. The rules are keep it on tattle, a bunch of people on this thread tried to take it off tattle a few weeks ago and got themselves (and nearly the thread) banned.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Haven’t been watching her because she’s so repetitive and dry but she just came on my FYP abusing her hairbrush (I’m late to the tea) 💀💀 my eyes need to be washed with bleach after seeing that.

CLA can never comment on other people appearances when she’s got a red and stained ass crack, botched tits, pothole skin, lumpy lip filler, and bleach breakage

1656434355259.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s live outside a coffee shop. Blagged a free coffee. Shouting for attention as usual. Talking to and harassing all the (Arab) men as they go past, saying how sexy they are. Only last week she asked to be moved from a table, kicked up a fuss because men were looking at her and she felt uncomfortable. She’s slagging off a beautiful young woman now who’s talking to the men she’s been eyeing up. Such an attention seeking hypocrite. Vile woman! Comments are off again because people are giving her a bit of truth. 😂

Still talking absolute 💩 telling everyone how famous she is. Getting louder and more manic by the minute. You’d think she has Tourette's the way she’s carry on. Embarrassing. How long can she make a free coffee last 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What's with the new wave of obsessed zombies in her chat? All the old ones like pas, David and Nessa have moved on but now there's new ones with pathetic comments like 'Be kind' and 'Scroll on if you don't like'.

I commented on her claiming she was famous to all and sundry who would listen outside the coffee shop and got blocked

I was muted for asking her to fix that bloody ridiculous looking scarf hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was watching tales from the crypt the other day and this monster popped up and reminded me to come and check in...

Tales_from_the_Crypt_2x13_001.jpg

I'm totally bored of Leanne and her endless cycle of same old but I do miss gossiping with you lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys i ment to said she has followed me i have no idea why so we are friends now interesting. She obiously added me by accident

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.