Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wondering why a screenshot of the hairbrush comes up on search as the pfp for chelsealeeartnew… it just disappears when you click on it, but surely she wouldn’t have done that herself??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I must say having my dinner the past few days I got mental images after her being sexual with the brush and I was getting empty reaches. She only cleans her bits over the bath with just water ,as we saw on live last week so it's bound to be filthy. And mo Dean is the same washing his underwear in a cup of water . Absolutely filthy people.

Reactions: 2
Oh lads she is off on one, begging for gifts, saying if she doesnt get top ten she is going off line and we wont see her all week she is going. Its our fault

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha she is number 60 haha. Couldn't happen to a better person. She had her time. People are sick if her .

So 15 minutes to get her to top 10 or she is off for the week. Now crying 🤣 working though as gifts are rolling in just not big ones.

• Haha
She is loosing the plot screaming at everyone apparently its a disgrace. Totally deluded. The comments are off. She is 63 now

We are not supporting her enough. Ww have 9 mins. Watch this space people

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does CLA remind anyone else of Mama Kaz? She’s literally like “the fact you all aren’t supporting me isn’t enough I’ve got to go, 9 minutes and I’m going” 😭🤣 this is honestly just a pisstake now! Why are people giving in and sending gifts!!😫😫

She is loosing the plot screaming at everyone apparently its a disgrace. Totally deluded. The comments are off. She is 63 now

We are not supporting her enough. Ww have 9 mins. Watch this space people
Look she works hard & she isn't doing it for free 🤣 best person on the app is Chelsea.
She gets worse by the day lol

Reactions: 3
I prayed for this day that she would lose support . She can't cope that she won't make thousands

Reactions: 6
WTF so she honestly thought people were going to go please stay we love you here are 5 lions 🦁. So now she isn't in top 10 she's going to give us another 30 mins to get her there.
Maybe she just doesn't have the support she use to have 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Left at 1.10am for the week as not top 10.... 2am she's back & it's all fine 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s top 10 again. I don’t know how or why she has people funding her like this, it’s insane! No doubt she will get blocked again during the week but the fact people are still throwing money at her honestly blows my mind

Goddess is finally in the weekly ranking, she is also drinking energy drinks, we are in for a long week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't stand bleeping angel goddess omg what a beg. Thinking she is so big and hard starting a thread on her now!

Reactions: 11
Can't stand bleeping angel goddess omg what a beg. Thinking she is so big and hard starting a thread on her now!
I just don’t understand how she can speak so much crap for hours on end #fyp, tap the screen guys, come on big up #fyp

Chelsea is happy as Larry, but it’s only 8.30 on Monday morning, all the other players are asleep so she’s gonna have to hold on to that top 10 with all her strength and hairbrushes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.