Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she’s such a loud eater 🐷🐽 Had to come off the live I couldn’t stand it!
So loud it's painful . She is pissed so will kick off

So Lisa is selling art online but with Leannes paintings and prints . So bascially Lisa is selling her art because she did Leanne.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What's everyone's opinion why she isn't live the past few days? Eq was asked in her live a few times and she never answered.
Keeping a low profile...

What's everyone's opinion why she isn't live the past few days? Eq was asked in her live a few times and she never answered.
Either keeping a low profile, waiting for dust to settle, DWP are after her or housing or she has been warned by police

So Lisa is selling art online but with Leannes paintings and prints . So bascially Lisa is selling her art because she did Leanne.
When was she online?? So back to normal.again??

Where online is lisa selling?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Which art she selling ?the bags & coat lisa drew on them, had a quick look on tt last night god she was off her face didn't watch more than 5 mins the state of her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Keeping a low profile...

Either keeping a low profile, waiting for dust to settle, DWP are after her or housing or she has been warned by police

When was she online?? So back to normal.again??
I saw her on a just gone 12 not sure how long she was on only had a quick nosey

Reactions: 2
Which art she selling ?the bags & coat lisa drew on them, had a quick look on tt last night god she was off her face didn't watch more than 5 mins the state of her 😳
Is lisa selling on a website or tt...which one was off their face because they BOTH always are 🤣

Something off is going on here because a few weeks ago EQ was moaning about that ken barlow and saying " im sure that profile is a woman". Now i see EQ and "ken barlow"are actually friends!!

Reactions: 7
Didn't
Is lisa selling on a website or tt...which one was off their face because they BOTH always are 🤣

Something off is going on here because a few weeks ago EQ was moaning about that ken barlow and saying " im sure that profile is a woman". Now i see EQ and "ken barlow"are actually friends!!
Didn't see that shark teeth on live lol was dolphin teeth smashed of her face I saw, I too waiting know about selling off these so called paintings that Lisa drew for Chelsea not her àrt is it lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was online till about 3am. Relatively calm making that weird noise she does thanking her darlings for gifts

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Since the police visit the other day CLA has been very quite keeping a low profile. Wonder if shes in trouble with the police

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely think she's been told to stay off of live, not sure if it's by EQ though as she said earlier she misses her lives and was wondering where she was

Reactions: 9
Since the police visit the other day CLA has been very quite keeping a low profile. Wonder if shes in trouble with the police
I bloody well hope so. Has she not been on much? I'm enjoying my self imposed break from her to be honest, a bit bored though. 🤣

• Haha
She’s pissed as a 🦜 Trying to engage the bar staff to talk to her. They’re not interested. Shes burping really loudly. Bad mannered b1tch

She’s pissed as a 🦜 Trying to engage the bar staff to talk to her. They’re not interested. Shes burping really loudly. Bad mannered b1tch
I had to come off I was was getting second hand embarrassment. The staff have zero interest in her .

Reactions: 6
She’s shouting now that when she goes live the police are ‘ moritinin’ her lives to catch the trolls. I assume she means monitoring 🤦‍♀️
Still chatting 💩 to the staff. Gone to the loo now and left her phone on the table filming nothing. Much more peaceful though
She’s just asked to order food and the waiter came to say they have no tables tonight. They obviously want her out of there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
witch has just popped on chelsealeeartrootsgang tt

Same time lol we posted she on haha

Her cheeks look strange wheres her eyebrows gone ?
Looks like an elder

She was so vulgar on her live again that i was actually cringing! The talk coming out of her mouth, and the vile topics! I mean talking about thrush someone had at a school she went to!! And more vile topics!!! At one stage she mentioned to the waitress that she is tt famous and the waitress laughed 🤣...she was going on about hugh grosvenor and how he stayed in her flat and they got up to all sorts. She needs to be very careful what she says, this name dropping is just not on!!! Then was belching loud! Guy walked past and gave her a filthy look. She said "why did he look at me like that, maybe im being loud"...errr thats ONE of the issues, maybe her foul mouth had something to do with it!!! She always goes loud and gets boastful when a female gives her the side eye. Asking a young waitress if she is on tik tok..CLA sounded like a teenager talking about it excitedly, the young girl just replied that she is not in to it...ha ha ha!!! I eventuallt turned her down because she was talking such sh1t as usual. Now her latest sh1t was that she has african roots🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s mortal 😂 deffo going to be some drama tonight! Between her and Marcus my night is gonna be action packed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.