Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke πŸƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evil queen is on a mission . She is alienating all of Leannes people on tik tok and will bring her down and leanne will have nobody left . Eq isn't as clever as she thinks .
Goddess has just said the same thing.i am not in the live i am ghosting. i think EQ is in there but not sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Lisa has just been on live absolutely pissed. Leanne came into the comments to say they’ve sorted everything out and they’re friends again. πŸ™„. After all the venomous arguing and shouting at each other. Unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220426-224547_TikTok.jpg
Why put a video up of CLA put the poppies back πŸ€” what's that gonna achieve lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last edited:
  • Angry
I feel bad for Goddess, she seems like a sweet soul at heart, just talks so much 😭

There was that night that EQ was being awful to Goddess when she was on live with Chelsea and poor Goddess looked bewildered and Chelsea sat there laughing. Just like Chelsea uses the I'm bipolar I can say what I want thing, EQ uses the it's just a character I don't mean it πŸ™„
Yes once again, did CLA stick up for her friend??? EQ must understand this woman has NO loyalty when someone bigger and better comes along.... clout and money!

Reactions: 3
Thank you for saying this, this is why I asked if she was referring to her when she said it in the video I saw I didn't wanna make assumptions! I'm sure she will scramble to find another reasoning for her saying it, shame she can't use Chelsea’s mixed race kids excuse. Maybe she will go for the 'I have black friends' approach
Dancing queen was calling white people 'caspars', the lot of them are scumbags.

Reactions: 1
Lisa has just been on live absolutely pissed. Leanne came into the comments to say they’ve sorted everything out and they’re friends again. πŸ™„. After all the venomous arguing and shouting at each other. Unbelievable!
I told you, i knew it... what is it with these two???????this going on live pissed and ranting really just shows what weak individuals they are... lisa is pathetic in my eyes. Pretends to be this strong "business woman" reality is she is just a bloody mess, like her life. I wouldnt go to her for a reading if you paid me!!!

View attachment 1224310Why put a video up of CLA put the poppies back πŸ€” what's that gonna achieve lol
It will.get her out of the sh1t of doing it in the first place.

Reactions: 6
I told you, i knew it... what is it with these two???????this going on live pissed and ranting really just shows what weak individuals they are... lisa is pathetic in my eyes. Pretends to be this strong "business woman" reality is she is just a bloody mess, like her life. I wouldnt go to her for a reading if you paid me!!!

It will.get her out of the sh1t of doing it in the first place.
What she did is a criminal offence, a man got put in jail an alcholic man in Manchester kicked a poppy wreath a few yrs ago was sent to jail, leanne has got a police crime number with this, she has been reported to the police by alot of people

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dancing queen was calling white people 'caspars', the lot of them are scumbags.
She did say it was a term she used when people were derogatory to her, not a blanket term. But people had already made their minds up on DQ by that time. I was in the live when she said it and she gave her reasoning. Everyone forgot about the time CLA called that guy a bounty for having white friends. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
She did say it was a term she used when people were derogatory to her, not a blanket term. But people had already made their minds up on DQ by that time. I was in the live when she said it and she gave her reasoning. Everyone forgot about the time CLA called that guy a bounty for having white friends. πŸ˜‚
I look like casper 🀣 leannes defo the racist one

• Haha
Morning & yes they r 🀬
Thr comments on this screenshot is on EQ she commented on some of the others an all with the laughing emoji

Lol πŸ˜† 🀣😈 the stalkers comment haha View attachment 1225053
Morning & yes they r 🀬
Thr comments on this screenshot is on EQ she commented on some of the others an all with the laughing emoji

Lol πŸ˜† 🀣😈 the stalkers comment haha View attachment 1225053
Morning lovely fkn disgrace the both of them.so was witch face on all night ?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.