Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dance queen is bleeping vile. She’s ‘not’ transphobic but just spouted some of the most vile shite out of her mouth about trans people. Doesn’t believe EQ is ‘actually’ a woman as she doesn’t have proof that she’s been through the full ‘op’. How disgusting 🤮. Says she doesn’t care for peoples ‘sexuality’ if they’re trans, she’s clearly so uneducated on the matter.
And said if we start to agree with trans we will start agreeing with pedofiles she's disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ah well, it was only a matter of time until EQ started poisoning CLA against Goddess! Trying to isolate her from another ‘friend’. I agree with what someone else said earlier, I actually think Goddess is a fairly decent person and good for CLA, but EQ won’t like that…..muhahahaha….let the fun continue!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh duck off Chelsey using CLA’s mental health issues, just because she suffers mentally that doesn’t mean she can’t be held accountable for her actions 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can tell that Chelsey is trying to turn people especially CLA against Goddess, she’s obsessed she can cover it with I like her but that’s how it comes across 🤷🏻‍♂️

She’s definitely obsessed the last thing she said when she ended her live was "Goddess be a better friend" 🙄🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's troll the feck out off her mods I got muted tossers defo sure was that stalker

Ohh dear lol ohhh the drama haha 😄 😆 EQ is so jealous pathetic lol

Well she been on botched up bodies thinknwas called sort her fanny out lol

Funkind d
deranged oh ok let's all be famous like leanne with our mental health bleeping tosser that EQ gonna get what coming to her an all
witch ain`t famous.lol she is known lol. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pls do Share the hell out of them poppy videos she proper fooked alot of people off 🤬 This Man is a veteran x
View attachment 1222594
Well now EQ is stating that CLA put it back.. she was asking in her live for people who have the video proof to send it to her. She is going on about how she was right about BRETT, LISA and now mentioning GODDESS too....slagging everyone off...

Her numbers will go down lots of people just watch her for the comments
Well according to EQ, CLA numbers have gone up....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can tell that Chelsey is trying to turn people especially CLA against Goddess, she’s obsessed she can cover it with I like her but that’s how it comes across 🤷🏻‍♂️

She’s definitely obsessed the last thing she said when she ended her live was "Goddess be a better friend" 🙄🥴
I feel bad for Goddess, she seems like a sweet soul at heart, just talks so much 😭

There was that night that EQ was being awful to Goddess when she was on live with Chelsea and poor Goddess looked bewildered and Chelsea sat there laughing. Just like Chelsea uses the I'm bipolar I can say what I want thing, EQ uses the it's just a character I don't mean it 🙄

I like goddess too - she reminds me of one of my aunties. I don't get any malicious vibes from her. It's sad that we can all see EQ is possibly playing a long game to bring CLA down.

Reactions: 5
I like goddess too - she reminds me of one of my aunties. I don't get any malicious vibes from her. It's sad that we can all see EQ is possibly playing a long game to bring CLA down.
I’ve seen it since I saw EQ say a few weeks ago "I'm going to ruin this woman, I'm going to make her mental health so bad she's crying on the floor"

(this woman being CLA)

• Haha

For some reason the dynamic between CLA and CH has changed. CH is now taking full control of CLA every move. Turning CLA against all her "friends",isolating her to only rely on CH. Ranting, punchinh her phone and spitting at it in warning to those that want to mess with CLA (that video was cringeworthy if you ask me) Dont know why EQ is so invested in CLA, she claims to be a friend yet seems to be steering her in not a very good direction. Of course CLA has an overinflated ego again!!!! CH said nothing wrong with sticking up for a friend, yet i thought that is what the beef was about with CLA and CH before, (CLA not sticking up for her with ricksta). These people are just so mental!!

Reactions: 10
CLA is such a tool how can she live how she does, at this point im unsure if shes mentally insane or an evil genius

Reactions: 7
Here she is back again bold as brass. She’s like Teflon. I cannot stand the smug vile lowlife. Still convinced EQ is luring her in for the kill. Like a black widow 🕷
Dunno about that...i think EQ would not go that far given CLA state of mind.

It's weird too. I see comments that are harmless then they dissappear. How can Aliyah have the time, energy or patience to just sit doing that all day? She's the only new mod as far as I can see
Fruitcake

goddess is on now .she aint happy with EQ and said she dissed her once she wont do it again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
goddess is on now .she aint happy with EQ and said she dissed her once she wont do it again.
Evil queen is on a mission . She is alienating all of Leannes people on tik tok and will bring her down and leanne will have nobody left . Eq isn't as clever as she thinks .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.