Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pls do Share the hell out of them poppy videos she proper fooked alot of people off 🤬 This Man is a veteran x
Screenshot_20220426-114552_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This is absolutely ridiculous. Yet again, Leannes bad behaviour is allll forgiven and forgotten because everyone is terrified of her bodyguard EQ. Apparently she's the only one allowed to torture Leanne?

Every single person involved in the shambles that ensued over the last 24 hours is scum.
Also EQ calling dancing queen medusa is racist AF.

Race and gender have nothing to do with things.

Reactions: 13
Here she is back again bold as brass. She’s like Teflon. I cannot stand the smug vile lowlife. Still convinced EQ is luring her in for the kill. Like a black widow 🕷

Reactions: 7
I have some terrible stuff going on at the moment, so im having the day off.

I feel like crying with frustration, Leanne disrespecting people WHO DIED FOR US the way she did and now she's sitting in the sunshine enjoying brunch without a thought or care for anyone.

Love you lot 💖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I gotta take a break from her too. She’s going to make me mentally ill otherwise 🤪

Reactions: 5

I feel like crying with frustration, Leanne disrespecting people WHO DIED FOR US the way she did and now she's sitting in the sunshine enjoying brunch without a thought or care for anyone.

Love you lot 💖
sending you love sweetheart 💕

Just seen that Aliya the stalker in the mini car is a mod for dolphin teeth.

mods are on it today idiots. EQ losing control of her only mod status. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
sending you love sweetheart 💕

Just seen that Aliya the stalker in the mini car is a mod for dolphin teeth.

mods are on it today idiots. EQ losing control of her only mod status. :ROFLMAO:
sorry u have a hard time big hugs I'm too have a day off from her she a right head fecker isn't she 🤬 oh god need make some more accounts that bloody Aliya let's mass report her lol 😄 and feck her off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That mini car girl is muting everyone. She won't last long as mod because the viewers will go down and eq will have her gone .

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Love you lot 💖
So sorry to hear that sweetheart. Hugs to you 💗. X
She will get her comeuppance one day

That mini car girl is muting everyone. She won't last long as mod because the viewers will go down and eq will have her gone .
It's weird too. I see comments that are harmless then they dissappear. How can Aliyah have the time, energy or patience to just sit doing that all day? She's the only new mod as far as I can see

Reactions: 5
Her numbers will go down lots of people just watch her for the comments

Reactions: 7
Leanne was praising Goddess on her live saying how supportive she was last night - spent 3 hours talking to her on the phone, calmed her down etc. EQ came straight into the comments and in capitals said something like GODDESS SHOWED YOU NO PUBLIC SUPPORT YESTERDAY WHATSOEVER. Leanne crapped herself and was all oh no Evil Queen she does support me spoke to me for ages. Honestly Evil Queen it’s not like that. I’ll talk to you later.
This is what EQ does she will divide and conquer. She will drive wedge between them like she did with Lisa. I happen to think Goddess is very good for Leanne and a genuine friend. She’s absolutely pathetic about EQ. It’s like she’s cast a spell on Leanne’s little pea brain or brainwashed her at the very least 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Leanne was praising Goddess on her live saying how supportive she was last night - spent 3 hours talking to her on the phone, calmed her down etc. EQ came straight into the comments and in capitals said something like GODDESS SHOWED YOU NO PUBLIC SUPPORT YESTERDAY WHATSOEVER. Leanne crapped herself and was all oh no Evil Queen she does support me spoke to me for ages. Honestly Evil Queen it’s not like that. I’ll talk to you later.
This is what EQ does she will divide and conquer. She will drive wedge between them like she did with Lisa. I happen to think Goddess is very good for Leanne and a genuine friend. She’s absolutely pathetic about EQ. It’s like she’s cast a spell on Leanne’s little pea brain or brainwashed her at the very least 🤣
I bet EQ is raging deep down :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also EQ calling dancing queen medusa is racist AF.
Thank you for saying this, this is why I asked if she was referring to her when she said it in the video I saw I didn't wanna make assumptions! I'm sure she will scramble to find another reasoning for her saying it, shame she can't use Chelsea’s mixed race kids excuse. Maybe she will go for the 'I have black friends' approach

• Heart
Reactions: 2
EQ is on live and said that CLA thanking Goddess is a joke

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.