Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah the journalist creep :ROFLMAO:

Dance queen had to end her live cause someone phoned up the place they were eating in..you could only see canopy umbrellas so it must of been CLA who phoned up.
CLA is a bleeping clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Honestly the silent treatment is doing my head in. Who does she think she is? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who's a good girl ?
The girl who's name I cant remember, who everyone thought was a journalist. Who came in here defending herself, was warned about leanne and has very unwisely chosen to 'rescue her again today.
Screenshot_20220412-220654_TikTok.jpg
this one ☝ (picture from the night she picked her up)

Reactions: 3
The girl who's name I cant remember, who everyone thought was a journalist. Who came in here defending herself, was warned about leanne and has very unwisely chosen to 'rescue her again today.View attachment 1221423this one ☝ (picture from the night she picked her up)
She's a bit weird 😕 leanne better not hurt her ffs

Honestly the silent treatment is doing my head in. Who does she think she is? 😂
Need some update don't we haha 😅

Yes she sent a long letter to our previous thread...
I 🥱 at it lol is she defo not the journalist peoplensaod she was ?

Reactions: 2
So just to clarify, CLA hasn’t gone live in some hours? Or have her accounts been blocked? I worked for 12+ hours yesterday and needed some light entertainment to unwind

Reactions: 7
So just to clarify, CLA hasn’t gone live in some hours? Or have her accounts been blocked? I worked for 12+ hours yesterday and needed some light entertainment to unwind
Seems like she’s still AWOL. Must be killing her. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She would be live if she could but she’s not. Interesting. 🤪

Reactions: 3
Something is going down she’s in trouble over something she was in a vile mood yesterday morning when having coffee, then she said she had a meeting at 3 pm about her NTFs , which is digital art I do not know a lot about NTFs, maybe something to do with her housing or money ? Who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.