Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some videos are up on tt Lisa vs Chelsea . And the one night I took a break from her haha

Reactions: 7
Apparently there was loads of drama between CLA and Lisa Saccone last night on live. I’m sat waiting patiently for someone to upload it 😭
She can't get away with that can she 🤬what about sending it the papers or something
Yes that is a good idea she needs to be seen as the disgrace she is.... I am having problems with video compress atm i will try sort it, i am sure there will be plenty on last nights going on. :ROFLMAO: 💕

Reactions: 5
She can't get away with that can she 🤬what about sending it the papers or something
As much as she deserves the back lash, being in the papers would just convince her even more that she's "famous".

Even her viral videos, the comments are people hating but she thrives off it. Bad attention is better than no attention. EQ is the same, she's mostly well known for her crimes like tax fraud or whatever it was and she thrives off that and built her persona around it

Reactions: 10
As much as she deserves the back lash, being in the papers would just convince her even more that she's "famous".

Even her viral videos, the comments are people hating but she thrives off it. Bad attention is better than no attention. EQ is the same, she's mostly well known for her crimes like tax fraud or whatever it was and she thrives off that and built her persona around it
True i never thought about that.

Reactions: 1
Well it all went off last night. initially Lisa was on a live with Mrs Ullah they were discussing Leanne. Mrs U said wanted to be friends with Leanne but didn’t like that she was racist, but was prepared to go live and speak to her. . Lisa backed Leanne saying she’s not. 🙄. Leanne obviously saw all this and went on a rant. Then she went live with Lisa and lost the plot , turned on her massively. They were both quite drunk. Lisa repeated herself a hundred times saying how much she loves Leanne and EQ but started calling EQ names. Leanne will not have a bad word said against EQ. Her obsession with her is off the scale. So the shouting and insults escalated resulting in Leanne closing Lisa down. Grown women acting like that. 🤦‍♀️ It’s hilarious none of them even know each other.
Sorry don’t have video. I’m sure someone will.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
THERE ARE A FEW VIDEOS ON TT - thetiktoktea. Why is lisa always in skimpy outfits or silky nighties??? Ffs...TT has made me not believe a thing that goes on there. Is this another act, yet again, for views🙄🤔

Also chris.smithuk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A few questions ive never watched Lisa before is she an alcoholic? How old is she? She has the soften filter up to the max and she spoke about her children do they live with her? I cant see anything about them on her tiktok? Do they even exist? She seemed off it more than just drink I say and she didn't make sense it was weird. I wonder how her and Leanne know each other

Reactions: 2
A few questions ive never watched Lisa before is she an alcoholic? How old is she? She has the soften filter up to the max and she spoke about her children do they live with her? I cant see anything about them on her tiktok? Do they even exist? She seemed off it more than just drink I say and she didn't make sense it was weird. I wonder how her and Leanne know each other
Lisa is in her mid to late 30's. She is often drunk on lives. The last live she got so drunk she passed out in her chair while still on live. As far as i can piece together she also has mixed race kids, young ones. Not sure who they are with...perhaps the baby daddy? Also she is not married to current fella, yet seems to imply that she is stuck with him ( quote " thats what happens when u sell your soul to the devil") not quite sure why she cant leave...she was ranting about how she helped him with his pizza business...everything is all just wishy washy

Yes she also uses MAX filter, so does EQ.

I think her and CLA met on TT a few years ago....?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes that is a good idea she needs to be seen as the disgrace she is.... I am having problems with video compress atm i will try sort it, i am sure there will be plenty on last nights going on. :ROFLMAO: 💕
Also tag the videos when ya see them videos of her to Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Well it all went off last night. initially Lisa was on a live with Mrs Ullah they were discussing Leanne. Mrs U said wanted to be friends with Leanne but didn’t like that she was racist, but was prepared to go live and speak to her. . Lisa backed Leanne saying she’s not. 🙄. Leanne obviously saw all this and went on a rant. Then she went live with Lisa and lost the plot , turned on her massively. They were both quite drunk. Lisa repeated herself a hundred times saying how much she loves Leanne and EQ but started calling EQ names. Leanne will not have a bad word said against EQ. Her obsession with her is off the scale. So the shouting and insults escalated resulting in Leanne closing Lisa down. Grown women acting like that. 🤦‍♀️ It’s hilarious none of them even know each other.
Sorry don’t have video. I’m sure someone will.
Lisa & leanne have stayed at each others houses

Reactions: 1
Lisa is in her mid to late 30's. She is often drunk on lives. The last live she got so drunk she passed out in her chair while still on live. As far as i can piece together she also has mixed race kids, young ones. Not sure who they are with...perhaps the baby daddy? Also she is not married to current fella, yet seems to imply that she is stuck with him ( quote " thats what happens when u sell your soul to the devil") not quite sure why she cant leave...she was ranting about how she helped him with his pizza business...everything is all just wishy washy

Yes she also uses MAX filter, so does EQ.

I think her and CLA met on TT a few years ago....?
Thank you so much! Its such a shame for the kids of these women its them that suffer the most :(

Reactions: 4
Also tag the videos when ya see them videos of her to https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Lisa & leanne have stayed at each others houses
Yes they have. They met through TikTok. When I say they don’t know each other I mean they’re not proper friends. They only really have the parallel universe of TikTok in common. I’m pretty sure EQ won’t meet up with Leanne. She’s far too much of a liability. They’re all narcissists looking for a bit of fame and begging for a living.

Reactions: 8
Yes they have. They met through TikTok. When I say they don’t know each other I mean they’re not proper friends. They only really have the parallel universe of TikTok in common. I’m pretty sure EQ won’t meet up with Leanne. She’s far too much of a liability. They’re all narcissists looking for a bit of fame and begging for a living.
I thought this last night too about EQ. When CLA "fell" over last night and kicked that woman in the face, imagine if it had been EQ... Would have been a right kick off

Reactions: 8
Has the witch Leanne been on live today ?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.