Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the witch Leanne been on live today ?
She was on this morning just after 8am when I woke up, said she was going off to watch EQ’s live. How on earth does she survive on no sleep? Especially with all the funny fags she smokes 🤯

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220424-152912_TikTok.jpg
witch is on got a cob on think she not long woke up

just seen it on chelsealeeart.roots tt

No huni prob still in her pit, that was the video i was trying to post but having prob with it working.
She on now miserable cow she is lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The smarmy witch, she's insufferable.
I cant get over the poppies tbh.

She says she can't believe the amount of hate people have got for her? REALLY?

She said she put the poppies back?!

Reactions: 7
HER UPBRINGING IS NO EXCUSE FOR HER BEHAVIOUR FFS.

I am so sick of her not suffering the consequences of her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ha Ha someone typed leanne but spelt feeley like feley and she deleted it asap lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can't get my head around how people are throwing gifts at her, I just don't get it! She's a complete wreck and a bad person inside and out and people fund her!

Reactions: 11
Being gifted 🤬 it proper fucks me off sorry but no remorse for what she did. Why do these people give her their money. None of these so called influencer's give a tit about you. If TT went tomorrow these people wouldn't give you a second thought. TT is all about begging now and the drama. It isn't fun as it once was. These people should donate to charity if they have money spare not these lay about begging fools I'm sick of it. I had my account permanently banned for nothing. I never went live barely broke the guidelines, 13k follows 80k likes all my videos gone. I have a new one I just can't be arsed with it to try and build it up again

• Sad
  • Angry
All kicking off again! Someone she knows called Rosanna calling her out for being a bully.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone just commented I would treasure you as a mum! Are these people actually for real?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Chatting sh1t on live again. Contradicting herself every other sentence. Comments off. Notice she’s saying she’s not just famous now she’s ‘an absolute legend’ 🤣 When she gets her plane she’s going to fly to America with EQ. Apparently she’s a star in her own film and we’re all watching 😂. I will never understand why people throw gifts and money at her. Reckon a lot must be vulnerable which is very sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is having a pity party now again which she usually has after a night of drinking and being a disgrace.

Reactions: 7
She is having a pity party now again which she usually has after a night of drinking and being a disgrace.
EQ muted me the witch lol cause I said ya always put on the tear works when ya done something wrong before lol 😆 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.