Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging init needs a punch in it face lol 🤣
That nose on it lol 😆 good god who's pissed her off ? Comments off pissa 🤣

Losing her tit because she’s getting no gifts 😂
She must have read all this on here fooked her off lol

Wow she is screaming at people to send her gifts or she's going. She wants presents or she won't be on tik rok. She's actually calling her viewers b******s!

People are actually gifting her after she called them b******s!
Bloody morons they must have very sad lives too gift that betch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she doesn't get to 1st place on the leader board she's deleting the app, do you reckon we could get that in writing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she is shouting on her live with the comments off.

How have the council not evicted her from that flat yet? I would be in absolute despair if I was her neighbour.

Reactions: 11
The way she is shouting on her live with the comments off.

How have the council not evicted her from that flat yet? I would be in absolute despair if I was her neighbour.
She has terrorised her poor old neighbours I'm defo sure she live above a man with a disabled son an all she needs kicking out and put on the streets 🤬

Mass reporting her she’s so vile
[/QUOTE
Good on ya me an all

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Did she get so angry her kitchen cabinet doors blew off their hinges?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Been to the gym once but her bra is getting baggy. Thinks she looks 27. Asking for 5 trains or she won’t turn comments back on. EQ sending her trains 🙄 Calling the Irish a bunch of tight C’s. Shouting her head off. She’s on one today. Language is appalling. Poor neighbours.
Ha ha laugh of the day - the kids respect her because of discipline 🤣.
Now the most pathetic comment of the day from Leanne ‘is Evil Queen proud of me’

More ranting. Laughing like a possessed hyena. She’s going to have a heart attack if she doesn’t calm down. Very triggered today

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Its the casual racism for me 💀 she always talks down on her own people calling them white c**** and that’s equally as racist and offensive and saying other racial slurs.

surprised one of her carers Aliya and Evil Queen hasn’t managed to deliver her to weed personally

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t reporting her for hateful behaviour get her off???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.