Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she was on live when i popped on now...saying eff the lot of you, i hate you all. I will come off tt, i dont need u to watch me i watch myself in the mirrors at gym, a witch is going to have a banging body. While this is going on @RSEHOLES ARE GIFTING HER!!!! her eyes were like something out of a flipping horror movie. I felt like punching her lights out, sick twisted b1tch!!! Sending EQ castle last night etc. Throw your money away you b1tch, then complain you have none...disgrace!

EVIL QUEEN.... do one! 🖕🖕🖕🖕....

I hope the neighbours phone the police for noise disturbance

Pissed and on weed mocking Muslims
Bloody moron

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Well she was on live when i popped on now...saying eff the lot of you, i hate you all. I will come off tt, i dont need u to watch me i watch myself in the mirrors at gym, a witch is going to have a banging body. While this is going on @RSEHOLES ARE GIFTING HER!!!! her eyes were like something out of a flipping horror movie. I felt like punching her lights out, sick twisted b1tch!!! Sending EQ castle last night etc. Throw your money away you b1tch, then complain you have none...disgrace!

Of course Vanessa is a top gifter in the first pic 😂 she is truly obsessed lol top brown noser more like

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course Vanessa is a top gifter in the first pic 😂 she is truly obsessed lol top brown noser more like
Yes i saw that...gee whiz does vanessa actually have a life??? She cant work cause she is on tt all day!!! Where is SHE getting the money from??? Gee whiz throwing money away to a verbal abuser!!! Its like you are condoning abuse!!

Reactions: 6
Didn’t think about the thought of her on a flight! Drinks being too hot or too cold, smoking in the toilets, losing it at the lack of space in economy, going off at crew over turbulence or a rough landing. The possibilities are endless.
Kicking off because she has no signal to go live

• Haha
Yes i saw that...gee whiz does vanessa actually have a life??? She cant work cause she is on tt all day!!! Where is SHE getting the money from??? Gee whiz throwing money away to a verbal abuser!!! Its like you are condoning abuse!!
She defo an enabler that one 🐍

Filter not been nice to her this morning lol dark under the eyes and spotty fa

Bloody moron
Leanne act all hard on live she usually scared lol bet if we went boo she 💩her knickers 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her behaviour in the early hours of this morning was appalling yet again. The pretending to pray is so disrespectful. The fact that she’s drunk adds insult to injury. She was manic. The cooking at midnight was a farce. Had to turn the sound down while she shoved her food into her big mouth, the slurping and smacking her lips is bad enough but the moaning she does is just unbearable. Shes disgusting, no manners whatsoever. Why do some people think she’s wonderful and continue to throw money at her. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her behaviour in the early hours of this morning was appalling yet again. The pretending to pray is so disrespectful. The fact that she’s drunk adds insult to injury. She was manic. The cooking at midnight was a farce. Had to turn the sound down while she shoved her food into her big mouth, the slurping and smacking her lips is bad enough but the moaning she does is just unbearable. Shes disgusting, no manners whatsoever. Why do some people think she’s wonderful and continue to throw money at her. 🤷‍♀️
Needs a punch in the face, theones enablering her with gifts are just has deluded and for the ones thinknit ok for her put the poppy back are juat has bad has her bloody morons 🙄

State of it she must use that many different filters she looks different all the time lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He's such a drama queen this anxioussteve, his obsession with leanne is delusional he's such a pratt I'd would have blocked him meself an all what a weirdo 😂 there a other video can't put on here it to long go have a look cla & EQ video he needs help lol

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bloody moron
Horrible betches aren't they 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I was fooled! Single mum I actually gifted that boy that was live with EQ I never commented but got blocked! I’m actually crying it wasn’t much but my daughter has asd and has slept two house since yesterday I tired and emotional and pretty upset esp with his rude response to only get blocked again for saying I wasn’t happy to get blocked screw tik tok I’m done!
What happened I turned it off when he got to 12 in the weekly.. he seemed so thankful for all the gifts or did that all change?

Needs a punch in the face, theones enablering her with gifts are just has deluded and for the ones thinknit ok for her put the poppy back are juat has bad has her bloody morons 🙄

State of it she must use that many different filters she looks different all the time lol

Yes look at the real state!!! People saying beautiful for no sleep etc...what a swindler!! That time the boxer was in her flat hogging her live you could see the depth of the filter...his face looked like he had just been born🤣...her in the background looking rough AF...🤣🤣🤣🤣
He's such a drama queen this anxioussteve, his obsession with leanne is delusional he's such a pratt I'd would have blocked him meself an all what a weirdo 😂 there a other video can't put on here it to long go have a look cla & EQ video he needs help lol

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Horrible betches aren't they 🤬
Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Goddess was watching too apparently 🤣
god he obsessed in he & the prats on his live 🤣🙄 what a prick, he be outside leannes flat he would lol stalker vibes what a freak

witches on chelsealeeartrootsgang

EQ not leannes mod it going off on her live now god she needs a good shaggin haha 😆 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
37DEA56A-C1F1-40A1-A50F-E01342B07367.jpeg
She’s going bat tit crazy screaming that her mods have blocked her gifters!!!! When will the penny drop lol. EQ is in the chat laughing saying to people stop blaming her because the comments are boring. EQ’s comment screams guilt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone said she’s throwing a strop because the gifts are big - they’re probably right

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone said she’s throwing a strop because the gifts are big - they’re probably right
That was me haha.

I truly believe she isnt manic, I think she's throwing a tantrum because she isnt getting her own way with big gifts and can't get any weed. The minute she has her own way, she's back to being (her version of) calm. That isn't mental health, that's spoilt baby behaviour

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.