Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pitstop112000

Chatty Member
I cant help but think this is all party of evils grand plan to bring CLA down. She warned her she would do it. I think she is only pretending to be CLA friend

Reactions: 9

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
You can tell that Chelsey is trying to turn people especially CLA against Goddess, she’s obsessed she can cover it with I like her but that’s how it comes across 🤷🏻‍♂️

She’s definitely obsessed the last thing she said when she ended her live was "Goddess be a better friend" 🙄🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha

Musketeer

Chatty Member
I told you, i knew it... what is it with these two???????this going on live pissed and ranting really just shows what weak individuals they are... lisa is pathetic in my eyes. Pretends to be this strong "business woman" reality is she is just a bloody mess, like her life. I wouldnt go to her for a reading if you paid me!!!

It will.get her out of the sh1t of doing it in the first place.
What she did is a criminal offence, a man got put in jail an alcholic man in Manchester kicked a poppy wreath a few yrs ago was sent to jail, leanne has got a police crime number with this, she has been reported to the police by alot of people

• Heart

steste

Chatty Member
Apparently a rich Arabic guy has messaged EQ and wants to pay for accommodation in London and send a car to pick her up. He put money into her account last night. Wants a video from her 🤔. Has been watching her for ages.
EQ obviously hasn’t had the Dubai influencer scandal turn up on her FYP yet.

• Haha

Feska

VIP Member
Leanne is pissed as a parrot. Chatting sh1t to Brett. Repeating herself constantly. Mo Deen bla bla bla, Evil Queen bla bla bla, self made millionaire bla bla bla, She’s so boring. She’s about to start shoving sushi into her gob as if she never eaten before 🤢
EQ gone very quiet since she caused all the trouble for Aliyah @picklethefrenchie earlier.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Windermere

VIP Member
Definitely think she's been told to stay off of live, not sure if it's by EQ though as she said earlier she misses her lives and was wondering where she was

keepingitg

VIP Member
Disgusting spends 1000 pounds on botox and i bet she sent nothing to her kids!!

Yes i watched that, i too get highly offended when i have lost a mother when i was 16, and i had leukemia when i was 27 and lost my father to cancer recently. She has no idea how it feels to personal watch someone wither away and how it feels to go thru it yourself! She can feck off!

I agree, you only ever heat one side and its her version! And we have all caught her out in so many lies! I would love to chat to her mum as well and get the real story because she slags her off so much and for some reason her mother doesnt allow her to be around or contact her grandfather (or so she says,) so something big must have gone down for her to loose custody of her boys and contact with her family. Maybe they just cant handle her lies and outbursts!!

I dont believe that because when she was crying in the chinese shop she was saying that her mother is not interested in her...

Mad

Well thats true...we know CLA wants to be CH 🤣

Then ricksta said she was sat for 4 months with some rich fella she was dating smoking crack cocaine. That is why they sectioned her!

Well look how she abuses alcohol and weed, its no wonder. Rants for hours as well adding years to her life!!

Did anyone also see the live with her and brett, she was slagging off cancer victims and brett was laughing!!!🤬🤬....

Went on this morning, she was violently brushing her teeth with charcoal toothpaste. Moaning and groaning while doing it. Says she has gum disease now...the hygiene only went as far as the teeth!!! Then she lit one up straight after...wtf...then proceeded to spray paint on a LV handbag claudia gave her, perhaps it was a fake but wtf..calling that art!!! The complete state, letting it drip on the floor! Then she started cackling loud and madly....scary! Said she was going out and not filming where she goes because the police have advised her to tone it down....she can run but she cant hide...people will still work out where she is🤣🤣🤣...theres still that game of "wheres waldo" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now i think it was all an act....
Well she comments on her mams Facebook page on pics etc. Of they were not on speaking terms why would she be commenting to her mam

Also she let slip last week that the roots jacket Lisa did . Also all the art that's hanging is like it was copied and scetched onto the canvas . The coat and shoes she painted are horrific . This woman is far from a artist . I've seen better art in school .

Last edited:

JulesC

VIP Member
Can someone please explain why 3.8k viewers at 1.30am are watching this crank sitting in her flat talking utter sh1t. I went on briefly and she is boring the life out of me with her overinflated EGO and LIPS...(dont they look terrible)
Not got an answer for you but I am one of the idiots watching her 👀🤣

• Haha

tinytree

Mod gone to her head oh another controller is what Leanne needs not, she weird hope EQ fecks her off

Drugs & alchol addiction

Drugs & alchol addiction

No idea she does go on lol bless her

Lisa done a few she done the bags and the coat don't know about the other ones she a scammer
she was FUMING (goddess) I never seen her like that before, she was even cussing ppl that told her to calm down.in the end turns out she was reacting to EQ, chelsea ended her live to go send goddess gifts n tell her she loves her etc. her puppet master won’t be pleased!

• Haha

ecorach

I was fooled! Single mum I actually gifted that boy that was live with EQ I never commented but got blocked! I’m actually crying it wasn’t much but my daughter has asd and has slept two house since yesterday I tired and emotional and pretty upset esp with his rude response to only get blocked again for saying I wasn’t happy to get blocked screw tik tok I’m done!

• Sad
  • Wow

Feska

VIP Member
Chatting sh1t on live again. Contradicting herself every other sentence. Comments off. Notice she’s saying she’s not just famous now she’s ‘an absolute legend’ 🤣 When she gets her plane she’s going to fly to America with EQ. Apparently she’s a star in her own film and we’re all watching 😂. I will never understand why people throw gifts and money at her. Reckon a lot must be vulnerable which is very sad.

• Haha
I just laughed out loud watching her at work, apparently if you want to go viral just make an account and use her face! She's beyond deluded!
The irony is, the viral videos about her are everyone laughing at her and gossiping! No positive comments at all.

I had a look through CLA account too and even her own "viral" videos, the comments are just slating her and taking the piss. Why would you want to known or "famous" for being laughed at lmao

• Haha

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
Don’t know why but that Brett knocks me sick, never known anyone so devoid of a personality. Literally can’t watch him.

Feska

VIP Member
I will never get my head around people sending these two layabouts gifts. What possess people 🤷‍♀️ Apparently a rich Arabic guy has messaged EQ and wants to pay for accommodation in London and send a car to pick her up. He put money into her account last night. Wants a video from her 🤔. Has been watching her for ages. Of course Leanne jumps straight in and thinks it all includes her too. Said to EQ tell him we want this that and the other. . Living in her fantasy world ad usual fabricating all the scenarios they will have. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Dancing queen live.
Yet again, someone is invalidating their entire argument and every good point they make by being TRANSPHOBIC.
It's honestly so idiotic, they play right into EQs hands by spouting their ignorant views!

HER GENDER IS IRRELEVANT.
dance queen is fucking vile. She’s ‘not’ transphobic but just spouted some of the most vile shite out of her mouth about trans people. Doesn’t believe EQ is ‘actually’ a woman as she doesn’t have proof that she’s been through the full ‘op’. How disgusting 🤮. Says she doesn’t care for peoples ‘sexuality’ if they’re trans, she’s clearly so uneducated on the matter.

pitstop112000

Chatty Member
Leanne is back on the chelsealeeartroots account, she looks manic. I saw some of the pee gate earlier had to turn it off was making me sick. How can she not see EQ is dangling her like a puppet

MsFatBooty

You can tell that Chelsey is trying to turn people especially CLA against Goddess, she’s obsessed she can cover it with I like her but that’s how it comes across 🤷🏻‍♂️

She’s definitely obsessed the last thing she said when she ended her live was "Goddess be a better friend" 🙄🥴
I feel bad for Goddess, she seems like a sweet soul at heart, just talks so much 😭

There was that night that EQ was being awful to Goddess when she was on live with Chelsea and poor Goddess looked bewildered and Chelsea sat there laughing. Just like Chelsea uses the I'm bipolar I can say what I want thing, EQ uses the it's just a character I don't mean it 🙄

keepingitg

VIP Member
Eq was caught red handed gifting herself hahaha, and of course Leanne didn't believe it .Leanne can't even realise that it's evil queen that gets her blocked . Leanne sent her a lion also last night.

• Haha