Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence to Brett but bleeping hell what are all of those followers following him for exactly. He's probably the most dull person I've come across on tiktok and I spend ages doom scrolling

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s one of those people you see on a night out…first encounter is normally the toilet or smoking area, you have a 5 minute chat, agree to follow them on social media and then have a giggle with your mates on your way back to the bar about what a character they are and it’s all good…until they don’t go away !!! 🥴🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No offence to Brett but bleeping hell what are all of those followers following him for exactly. He's probably the most dull person I've come across on tiktok and I spend ages doom scrolling
Got as much personality as a wet sock

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's saying its disgusting what people write in the comments on live, vile people he says.

He clearly hasn't come across tattle 😈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is TikTok trying to promote this boring bleep as well? He doesn't do anything interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn't believe it earlier sitting in a restaurant stuffing her face ,and not a care in the world and how she destroyed everyone's weekend away being the selfish cow that she is . She has lost her keys supposedly, I'm delighted .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chelsea is providing me with so much entertainment while I’m fasting for Ramadan 😭😭

according to EQ, she said goodbye to CLA and Johnny because they were getting into the bath yet CLA is denying it.

EQ was definitely stirring the pot last night and even today by saying that if she hadn’t called, it would have all kicked up, give me a break. Brett was the only one who seemed concerned for her, asking if she was okay and if she needed help, etc but EQ was more concerned with talking to Nigel and seeing the house smh.
Ugh that brett annoys me!! He is a genuine stalker

Reactions: 6
The tears are flowing. All the money is for her kids who haven't spoke to her in years .she is such a liar .
The absolute bullshit that comes out of her mouth is insane. Yet everyone falls for the bullshit everytime!!

Everytime this brett comes on i want to scream! He just sits there with a mouth full of teeth grinning and agreeing with every little thing CLA says...yes chels, chels, chels...bloody boring this guy. He thinks he is the new guy on the scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's saying its disgusting what people write in the comments on live, vile people he says.

He clearly hasn't come across tattle 😈😅
He is just trying too much to fit in with CLA. i see someone on her live is muting people! Which one of those new ******* called mods is it!?

Brett needs a mother in his life...chasing CLA...acting all mature...dick!!

Reactions: 7
He is just trying too much to fit in with CLA. i see someone on her live is muting people! Which one of those new ******* called mods is it!?
Evil queen was angry earlier saying she has to have words with Leanne because she is accepting mods that will block her gifters etc . I think evil queen is blocking people too of her name is mentioned just trying to cover her back because she made the situation worse last night but Leanne can't and won't see that . Leanne now is obsessed with Mr tik tok now too .

Reactions: 9
Evil queen was angry earlier saying she has to have words with Leanne because she is accepting mods that will block her gifters etc . I think evil queen is blocking people too of her name is mentioned just trying to cover her back because she made the situation worse last night but Leanne can't and won't see that . Leanne now is obsessed with Mr tik tok now too .
Only cause ricksta is all over him. She doesnt want to loose out on gifts!!!
It really just shows u how screwed the world is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm watching her live with "evil queen" and its painful to watch, EQ is absolutely horrible to CLA and CLA just sits there lapping it up and blowing smoke up her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WOW what a shitshow 😂 I hadn’t seen the bum on my fyp for a while but she was literally every other video today lol
I don’t know how she has the brass neck to show her face after the way she behaved, she literally ruined the entire party’s weekend and I bet she didn’t have to put a penny towards any of it.
Never in my life have I seen such a disrespectful, spiteful, ungrateful shite bag.
Last night was a visual representation of why she has no friends 🤌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The best thing to come out of last night was this guy 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.