Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Innit, and she still wants to beg every day making out she's broke.

Well CH did also say to her that her lives have been boring since she's not been going out anywhere, so she'll probably start going out more now and getting kicked out of a few more places 😂 But tbh i don't rlly watch her if she's not out somewhere, as i do find her lives just sitting there chatting bubbles or cooking garlic to be boring as fuk
Your crystal ball is on point hence her live just now🤣👌

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have, my relatives... they are both dead now, alcohol related!! She's most definitely an alcoholic.

She must feel like tit, physically.
My bro and bro in law are alcoholics no one has nothing do with em sad life isn't it

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Her pronunciations are insane.... pronouncing coral like oral. Then has the cheek to call people stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right im turning her off while she eats, I cant tolerate the chomping. 🤢😡

Let me know when she kicks off, ta. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you see someone message, never mind the tinder swindler, she’s the tic tok pik poc 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
CH gave her some advice today to not go live until she gets into the place, then no-one will know where she is. It literally took me 1 min to find where she was on google images 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
⚠⚠⚠ r🤬pe wish it on others⚠⚠⚠

⚠⚠make herself sick ⚠⚠

CH gave her some advice today to not go live until she gets into the place, then no-one will know where she is. It literally took me 1 min to find where she was on google images 😂
She said a few times where she was haha

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
I wonder when the pope will get in touch to give her sainthood for tipping the waiter.

She is so tacky, it makes me sick. She totally exploited that nice young lad to make herself look good!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her little simps in the comments calling anyone calling her racism out as "trolling" are pathetic

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.