Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what people forget is before she got popular on tik tok around summer time last year she had one other account that got banned and used to post about her acting crazy was an act and used to laugh at people believing it. It was a small account not many followers Lisa asked her followers to follow her. She's gone that long doing stuff she's adopted it as her personality or still making a mug of people cause people fall for it and either gift her or feel sorry for her. Everyone has had trauma but it's how you deal with it like a grown adult.you can't go round doing the things she does and Blake it on everyone else cause guess what there's alot of people suffering with mental health that doesn't do or say these things no matter what, and if people think using mental health as a pass for her take a hard look at yourself. She knows what she's doing I used to be in her lives when there was only 20 people in it.

People saying don't say this or don't say that, she doesn't batter an eyelid when saying dark stuff. She needs healing yes and alot of shadow work but she's never going to do that
Quite right, no one is coming to save anybody in life. We all have to take life by the horns and make it on our own and try and better ourselves, for ourselves!

Reactions: 6
She just copiesthe evil queen as she use to make £100s a night on lives being mean to people. Chelsea knows what she is doing as I agree last summer she was alright

Reactions: 9
She just copiesthe evil queen as she use to make £100s a night on lives being mean to people. Chelsea knows what she is doing as I agree last summer she was alright
Yes, she's so far up CH it's cringy to watch. That day she made about 200 with ppl putting money in her PayPal acc for her...that same night she went onto CH live and spent it all on her with gifts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think what people forget is before she got popular on tik tok around summer time last year she had one other account that got banned and used to post about her acting crazy was an act and used to laugh at people believing it. It was a small account not many followers Lisa asked her followers to follow her. She's gone that long doing stuff she's adopted it as her personality or still making a mug of people cause people fall for it and either gift her or feel sorry for her. Everyone has had trauma but it's how you deal with it like a grown adult.you can't go round doing the things she does and Blake it on everyone else cause guess what there's alot of people suffering with mental health that doesn't do or say these things no matter what, and if people think using mental health as a pass for her take a hard look at yourself. She knows what she's doing I used to be in her lives when there was only 20 people in it.

People saying don't say this or don't say that, she doesn't batter an eyelid when saying dark stuff. She needs healing yes and alot of shadow work but she's never going to do that
I have often wondered if it’s all an act - an alter ego. She’s very strange that’s for sure. She craves attention and doesn’t seem to mind how she gets it. She’s very sad in lots of ways. Probably very lonely Doesn’t alter the fact that some of her behaviour and the things she says are vile.

Reactions: 8
Has anybody been watching her today and heard her mention anything about her blocklist? As I've just randomly clicked onto TikTok and she come up live on my main account, so I've recently this morning been unblocked. CH if it is you who's been on an unblocking spree, then booyaka 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anybody been watching her today and heard her mention anything about her blocklist? As I've just randomly clicked onto TikTok and she come up live on my main account, so I've recently this morning been unblocked. CH if it is you who's been on an unblocking spree, then booyaka 👊
I am still blocked CH unblock us all lol.

Does she not like being called kerry katona ? she read someone`s comment saying it but cut of half way through lol NITTY.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I have often wondered if it’s all an act - an alter ego. She’s very strange that’s for sure. She craves attention and doesn’t seem to mind how she gets it. She’s very sad in lots of ways. Probably very lonely Doesn’t alter the fact that some of her behaviour and the things she says are vile.
Yes i often wonder too because if yoy look back a few months to her previous videos she was sweet and calm all the time, no mood dips. I used to like watching her go around london etc, no kicking off, no verbal abuse or rantings. She has just gotten worse and worse. I think she sees her views go up with drama so she goes out with that intention and making it crystal clear she has mental health issues. I just think she has hustled and manipulated her way through life and knows exactly what she is doing. If she does have any kind of meltdown then its more to do with the drug damage. I have a friend like that who from years of drug taking, now has the most terrible reactions to every day things, like flying off the handle or melt downs if things dont go their way or they cant find something....its just draining to be around tbf.

Reactions: 10
She's on live now in a cafe people winding her up again to see the drama unfold....🙄 Not that she needs much encouragement

Reactions: 5
Hope someone's screen recording her she going off on one 🤬🙈

She's on live now in a cafe people winding her up again to see the drama unfold....🙄 Not that she needs much encouragement
Hope someones screen record her I so need learn how do it

Reactions: 3
I am actually going to have to stop watching her, she is giving me anxiety. She is off on one now, about being discriminated by being on live.

Reactions: 7
Some guy in the cafe told her to shut up 🤣 I would aswell, who wants to sit and hear her big gob! 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes i often wonder too because if yoy look back a few months to her previous videos she was sweet and calm all the time, no mood dips. I used to like watching her go around london etc, no kicking off, no verbal abuse or rantings. She has just gotten worse and worse. I think she sees her views go up with drama so she goes out with that intention and making it crystal clear she has mental health issues. I just think she has hustled and manipulated her way through life and knows exactly what she is doing. If she does have any kind of meltdown then its more to do with the drug damage. I have a friend like that who from years of drug taking, now has the most terrible reactions to every day things, like flying off the handle or melt downs if things dont go their way or they cant find something....its just draining to be around tbf.
Have to disagree with this as back when she only used to get about 100 viewers if that. Even then she was absolutely mental.
I actually first stumbled across her in 2020 where she had mo deen in her house, kissing him and begging him to stay.
Even when she wasn't drunk, even around the shops and town she would outburst

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How would you get a breast uplift on the NHS?!
Its crazy isn't it, but i know a woman where I'm from got a "designer vagina" on the NHS years ago after having her 7th child 😳 i dont think the NHS do these things so much anymore but they definitely used to. And have heard Chelsea talk about getting her boobs done because "they were saggy after having kids".

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Another video of hers come up on my FYP and another person is talking about the massive accusation. I know word of mouth is a thing but where did people get this from in the first place?
QUOTE="simonsays1111, post: 8465386, member: 298756"]
Another video of hers come up on my FYP and another person is talking about the massive accusation. I know word of mouth is a thing but where did people get this from in the first place?
[/QUOTE]
I seen a few say it on her live too even a few times today a big accusation isn't
What's the @ for that post ?

Reactions: 3
Have to disagree with this as back when she only used to get about 100 viewers if that. Even then she was absolutely mental.
I actually first stumbled across her in 2020 where she had mo deen in her house, kissing him and begging him to stay.
Even when she wasn't drunk, even around the shops and town she would outburst
I did not see those lives..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.