Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been live today? On which one I haven’t seen her?!
She popped on for a short while .. suppose the trolls are getting blamed for stealing her cards...🤣

Back on...ROOTS1

Why does she remind me of the guy from tiger king today ???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes got a free coffee😯. The girl said she can only do the one though because she can get into trouble...

Good god one of her lapdogs now said they will phone the coffee shop and pay for a toasty and cofee chelsea jumped straight up to find out from the server!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She popped on for a short while .. suppose the trolls are getting blamed for stealing her cards...🤣

Back on...ROOTS1

Why does she remind me of the guy from tiger king today ???
HAHAHA yess! 😂😂💀 Business at the front, party at the back makeshift mullet going on ahaha

Chelsealeeart thinks she's a queen but looks like Tiger King Joe 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Now she's gone out looking for her missing beer she accidentally left somewhere honestly asking if someone called to say they found it to hand beer in 🙈 Chelsea wasn't you drinking it last night

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
No, i don't believe this one bit. She was even saying on a live the other night that shes never paid her tv licence or water etc, and throws any letters like that straight in the bin. I don't think she's a person who will be even accepted for a credit card, she's probably got bad credit from her past as she even said she's been with numerous broadband companies in the past and she just calls them up and says she's a new tenant etc to go with a different company.

She spends her money on daily coffees and breakfast, which in London adds up. Daily weed and drink, eating out and buying expensive groceries all adds up. Rickstas grands she made from him, she recklessly spent on botox, fillers, hair, nails, new clothes, eating out and drinking everyday at posh places. I mean even yesterday regardless of the tip, her food and drinks were £80+ i mean for most of us that's a full week's shop.
Ok fair enough. Agree to disagree but I still think it.

Reactions: 3
She’s just about to eat the leftover Chinese. Using a spoon like a shovel of course. Can’t watch 🐷 The noise!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Suggestions:
1. Loses her bank card, loses her Harrods card, everywhere she goes she gets barred
2. She thinks she's Tiktok famous but really she's just outrageous

• Heart
Suggestions:
1. Loses her bank card, loses her Harrods card, everywhere she goes she gets barred
2. She thinks she's Tiktok famous but really she's just outrageous
YES!!!!!

Did anyone that see her in M&S I swear she was being a bit light fingered at the self service 🤣🤣

Yes
Well all her shopping only came to 31 pounds and im sure 2 had 2 lots of brew dogs as well...said she is going to get pissed tonight! Really?? That is so unlike her!!!!🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.